SRP Repeater Series
SRP Repeater Series Designed to enhance coverage of a two-way radio system, the cost effective SRP repeater series uses a combination of our Icom IC-F5012/F6012 entry level mobile radios and can be used as a VHF to VHF (SRP-V11), UHF to UHF (SRP-U11), or cross band repeater (SRP-X11). The SRP repeater instantly retransmits received audio without any noticeable delay. All repeaters in this series provide a stable 25 watt output power allowing a radio scheme to be boosted beyond the range of normal Private Mobile Radio (PMR) networks. The SRP Repeater Series comes complete with housing (including 240V PSU) to mount the repeater. The SRP is incredibly flexible so that you can install the repeater in a vehicle, an office, or a temporary location.
- Available as a VHF, UHF or crossband (VHF and UHF) repeater
- Features two IC-F5012/F6012 commercial mobile radios
- Extremely compact and portable.
- Price includes housing and 240V PSU
- Two antenna working as standard
- Optional duplexer can be fitted
- Can run from a 12 volt supply.
- Vehicle or desk-mountable.
- CTCSS signalling.
- Supplied as standard with HM-152 Fist microphone
- Licenced Two Way Radio System
This is the general-purpose peer to peer application for all forms of licenced PMR use.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System Linked by Repeaters
This is the standard licenced PMR version that includes all base station and repeater functionality allowing interfaces via gateways (Telephone, IP etc).
The SM-26 desktop microphone is an affordable Icom desktop microphone for the Private Mobile Radio market.