IC-F3102D/F4102D IDAS digital handportable two way radio series The IDAS IC-F3102D/F4102D handportable two way radio series are small, simple to use radios that are capable of both analogue and digital radio communications on a single channel. The IC-F3102D/F4102D series are incredibly simple to use and have selected functions which do not require an LCD and keypad. In addition, the IC-F3102D/F4102D two way radio series are compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking thus providing an affordable digital migration path from analogue. Entry level IDAS digital two way radio handportable series
The IC-F3102D/F4102D series provides basic operation in IDAS NXDN digital mode. It is also compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking. Channel announcement Feature
When you rotate the channel knob, the IC-F3102D/F4102D series announces the channel number in English, which is ideal for workers in dark environments. Optional GPS speaker-microphone, HM-171GP
When used with new HM-171GP GPS speaker-microphone, the IC-F3102D/F4102D series can send own GPS position data with voice or emergency signal. 800mW audio output power
The built-in bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifier provides a powerful 800mW* audio output from the large 45mm speaker. The radio delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments. (* Typical with internal speaker) Simple operation for instant communication
The IC-F3102D/F4102D two way radio series is so easy to use there's no special training required. The few knobs and buttons are generously sized for easy operation and are designed to provide non-slip, positive action, even while wearing gloves. This simple interface makes it ideal for high turnover environments and shift work where the radio is constantly passed from person to person. Three types of batteries to choose from
The IC-F3102D/F4102D series has three types of battery packs and case to choose from. Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack, BP- 265, Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery pack, BP-264 and battery case, BP-263 are selectable for your preference. IP54 and MIL-STD-810-F rugged construction
The IC-F3102D/F4102D is tested to dust protection and water resistant equivalent to IP54 and 11 categories of MIL-STD-810 environmental test. In short, this radio is built rugged! Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation
The radio has the internal VOX capability for hands-free operation. Optional compatible headset with plug adapter cable OPC-2004 can be used with the radio. Also, the VOX gain and VOX delay time are adjustable. 5-Tone encoder/decoder
5-Tone signalling gives you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The radio “stun” function disables a radio over the air and the “revive” function restores the stunned radio. CTCSS/DTCS encoder/decoder
The IC-F3102D/F4102D series has added CTCSS/DTCS high speed decoder to reduce the decode speed to nearly half of the conventional model IC-F15 series. Scan features
One or two priority channels can be monitored even while scanning other non-priority channels. The Tx channel and the talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning. Lone worker function
When the radio is not operated for a preset period, any radio operation is required with a beep sound. If the radio is not operated within that preset time, the lone worker function sends an emergency signal automatically and alerts your co-worker or dispatcher to any potential trouble. Other features
• DTMF autodial
• BIIS PTT ID transmission
• Low battery alert
• PC programmable
• Transceiver-to-transceiver cloning
• Talk around function
• Time out timer
• Enhanced emergency
• 2-step power save
• Surveillance function
• 3-color LED (Red, Green, Orange)
- IDAS conventional and IDAS single-site trunking compatible
- Digital/Analogue mixed operation
- Digital functionality built-in….no digital board required.
- Channel announcement feature
- Simple operation for instant communication
- 800mW (typical) loud and intelligible audio with BTL amplifier and large 45mm speaker
- CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder/decoder built-in
- 5-Tone encoder/decoder built-in
- Internal VOX function (Optional headset and adapter cable required.)
- 2 year warranty on transceiver, 1 year warranty on accessories
Charger adapter for Ni-MH battery pack BP-264.
Charger adapter for Li-Ion battery pack BP-265.
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Rapid desktop charger for BP-264 Ni-MH battery pack. Charges the BP-264 in 2 hours.
Regular desktop charger for BP-264 Ni-MH battery pack. Charges the BP-264 in 16 hours. Includes BC-01 AC adapter.
Rapid desktop charger for Li-Ion battery pack BP-265. Charges the BP-265 in 2.5 hours. Includes BC-06 AC adapter.
The BC-197, 6-Way Multi-Charger is an Icom charger following on from the BC-121N.
AA (LR6)x 6 cells
7.4V/1900mAh 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stylish soft nylon case for IC-F15/F25/F25SR with D rings.
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
PMR and Amateur radio hand microphone
Heavy-duty hand microphone.
GPS-speaker microphone with LED indicator for IC-F3102D Entry level IDAS digital handportable series.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Provides Hands-free operation.
Earphone with Throat-mic
- Licenced Two Way Radio System
This is the general-purpose peer to peer application for all forms of licenced PMR use.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System Linked by Repeaters
This is the standard licenced PMR version that includes all base station and repeater functionality allowing interfaces via gateways (Telephone, IP etc).
Alligator type belt clip
Plug adapter cable. OPC-2004 is required when using the HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97 with the IC-V80E and IC-F3002 Series
DC Power Cable (for use with various chargers)
The SP-27 features a clear acoustic tube that is designed to be hidden behind the ear making it hard to see. This makes it an ideal earphone for security, hotels, restaurants, retail and airports.
UK6WAY is an Icom UK sourced six way multi charger for the IC-F29SR(2), IC-F29DR(2), IC-F1000/F2000, IC-F1100D/F2100D, IC-F3002/F4002 and IC-F3102D/F4102D series, IP100H, IP503H and many more.
- New Multi Charger Providing Even More Flexibility - 02/12/2021
- Read our Latest Icom Case Studies - 07/03/2019
- FDMA vs. TDMA Digital Two Way Radio Technology. Download Icom’s Whitepaper - 13/09/2017
- New Case Study: South East Airshow Use Icom Digital Two Way Comms - 30/08/2017
- Icom Support 60th South Coast Rowing Championships - 23/08/2016
- Icom Digital Comms for Be Wiser Kawasaki Superbike Team - 29/06/2015
- Icom UK Launches dPMR (Digital Private Mobile Radio) Mode 3 - 18/11/2013
- Classic RS-500 Touring Car Uses Icom IDAS Digital Two Way Radios - 12/03/2013
- Hiring 2 way radios this Summer 2012? - 09/03/2012
- Digital GPS Position Data with Icom's HM-171GP GPS speaker microphone - 07/10/2011
- Icom expands IDAS Product Range with New IC-F3102D Entry Level Digital Handportable Series - 05/08/2011