HM-195CMI Multi Station Commandmic Interface The HM-195CMI is a compact black box interface that provides multi-station control between Icom VHF/DSC marine radios and two HM-195 Commandmics. This unit transforms:
• IC-M400BB/IC-M400BBE Black box VHF/DSC radio from a single station to a dual station system.
• IC-M423/IC-M423G/IC-M423GE fixed VHF/DSC from a dual station to tri station system. FEATURES
This new interface is ideal for larger yachts or powerboats that require two helm positions or commercial vessels who want VHF Marine communication from the front and rear of the boat. The multi-station Commandmic Interface has 4 connection ports including:
• A connecting lead to interface into the radio.
• 2 socket for use with HM-195 Commandmic
• 1 I/O Port for future expansion With the abundance of electronics on a vessel, space is very much at a premium. The HM-195CMI black box interface measures 140mm x 90mm x 34mm and can be easily installed out of sight on any vessel. There is enough flexibility with the standard (6 metre) or optional (18 metre) Commandmic extension cable to install the Commandmics in your favoured position. As the HM-195CMI is compatible with the IC-M423/G/GE and IC-M400BB/BBE marine radios all features of both these fixed models are available on the Commandmics. These include the same intuitive operation, active-noise cancelling technology, power switch, distress call, DSC, and PA functions.
- HM-195B Command Mic IV
The optional HM-195 COMMANDMIC allows you to use the IC-M423/G, IC-M506 & IC-M400BB from a separate cabin or tower and can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from the radio.
The IC-M400BB 'black box' marine transceiver, can be installed out of sight, which is important, where space is at a premium. The IC- M400BB is controlled by the Icom HM-195 Commandmic. The HM-195 allows operation of all radio functions including DSC, radio, foghorn, hailer horn from the cockpit or fly bridge. The HM-195 utilises the same user soft key interface used on Icom’s latest range of marine radios making control of the radio very straight forward.
The IC-M400BBE 'modular' marine radio solution can be installed out of sight, which is important, where space is at a premium. Controlled by the Icom HM-195GB COMMANDMIC this allows operation of all radio functions including DSC, radio, foghorn, hailer horn from the cockpit or fly bridge. The HM-195GB COMMANDMIC utilises the same user soft key interface used on Icom’s latest range of marine radios making control of the radio very straight forward.
The IC-M423 is Icom's next generation VHF/DSC has a new user interface which makes driving this Icom fixed mount incredibly simple. This compact radio features Active Noise Cancelling Technology that reduces background noise by 90%. It also packs 10W from its loud speaker making sure your calls are clearly heard. The IC-M423 also has a Public Address & Fog Horn function so when attached to a hailer horn will expand the usefulness of this new radio.
The IC-M423G is an enhanced version of the IC-M423 fixed mount VHF/DSC and includes an integrated GPS Receiver which allows current position and time to be used for DSC calls. This new radio also has a striking new white backlight LCD which improves visibility, along with a smart looking new HM-205B Speaker-microphone which has a large 45mm diameter speaker. In addition, the optional HM- 195G COMMANDMIC also incorporates a white backlight LCD and laser-cut keypad.
The IC-M423GE is ideal for customers who are looking for a compact radio for their boat with advanced functions and dual station control. The radio features built-in active noise cancelling technology that provides superb audio performance. The optional COMMANDMIC allows you to control all the functions of the IC-M423GE as well as being able to be used as an intercom with the radio.
- IC-M423G and IC-M400BB Fixed Marine VHF radios, Back by Popular Demand - 10/07/2020
- Second or Third station Radio Capability For Your Vessel with Icom UK’s Dual Station Upgrade Pack - 08/09/2015
- Icom to Exhibit Latest Range of Marine Communication Products at Skipper Expo Show in Bournemouth! - 01/10/2014
- Icom UK Showcases Maritime Communication Solutions at British Marine Electrical & Electronics Association (BMEEA) Conference 2014 - 01/10/2014
- NEW HM-195CMI Multi Station Commandmic Interface for Icom Fixed VHF/DSC radios! - 03/06/2014