IC-2730E VHF/UHF Dual Band Mobile Transceiver The IC-2730E is the latest Amateur radio product from Icom to provide optional Bluetooth capability. This stunning new VHF/UHF dual band mobile transceiver provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. An independent tuning knob, separate controller and large display makes it ideal for easy, intuitive mobile operation. Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset
The optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset can wirelessly control the IC-2730E with three programmable and PTT buttons and provides VOX operation for hands-free communication.
* Optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit must be installed in the IC-2730E. Large Easy-to-See, Backlit Display
The IC-2730E display is 1.5 times larger than its predecessor, the IC-E2725 and features a white backlight providing higher contrast. Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1
The combination of the optional MBF-1 suction cup mounting base and MBA-5 controller bracket provides easy tilt and swivel adjustments for mobile operation. The large suction cup can be mounted to dashboards or other flat surfaces and can be removed easily. HM-207, Remote Control Microphone
The supplied remote-control microphone, HM-207 allows you to control various settings from the microphone. The backlit buttons help with operation in low light conditions. VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive Capability
The IC-2730E is a dual band transceiver, which provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. Simple one-touch of a button allows you to change between the main (transmit) band and sub band. Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
With the optional MBA-4 combination bracket, the controller can be attached to the main unit. The microphone jacks are mounted on both the controller and main unit allowing you to connect the microphone to either unit. Independent Controls for Each Band
Main dials, volume, squelch knobs and primal buttons are symmetrically laid out. Various operations including frequency tuning can be made smoothly and straightforwardly. Other Features
• Wide frequency coverage, 118–136.975MHz (AM/AM-N), 137–174MHz and 375–550MHz (FM/FM-N)
• 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
• 104 DTCS and 50 CTCSS tone codes
• Split tone function allows you to encode and decode different CTCSS/DTCS tones
• 1000 memory channels, 2 call channels and 50 scan edges with 8-character channel name
• Cross band repeater capability
• Free download PC programming software, CS-2730
• Versatile scanning capability
• Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
• Sub band auto mute function
• Sub band busy beep function
• Auto power off
• 16 DTMF auto dial memories
• CI-V remote control capability (through OPC-478UC)
- Optional VS-3 Bluetooth® Headset (* Optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit is required.)
- VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive Capability
- Independent Controls for Each Band
- Durable PA Module which Delivers 50W Output Power for VHF and UHF Bands
- Easy-to-See Large Backlit Display
- Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1 (* Optional MBA-5 Controller bracket is required.)
- HM-207, Remote Control Microphone
- Wide frequency coverage, 118–136.975MHz (AM/AM-N), 137–174MHz and 375–550MHz (FM/FM-N)
- 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
- 104 DTCS and 50 CTCSS tone codes
- Split tone function allows you to encode and decode different CTCSS/DTCS tones
- 1000 memory channels, 2 call channels and 50 scan edges with 8-character channel name
- Cross band repeater capability
- Free download PC programming software, CS-2730
- Versatile scanning capability
- Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
- Sub band auto mute function
- Sub band busy beep function
- Auto power off
- 16 DTMF auto dial memories
- CI-V remote control capability (through OPC-478UC)
Amateur radio Hand Microphone
Remote Hand Microphone
Combination bracket for attaching the controller to the main unit of the IC-2730E.
Controller bracket for use with MBF-1
Suction cup mounting base for a variety of Icom mobile Amateur radios.
Mobile mounting bracket for a variety of Icom mobile Amateur radios.
Controller extension cable (3.5m)
Microphone extension cable (5 metre)
Cloning cable, radio-to-radio.
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
Microphone adapter cable
Microphone extension cable (2.5m/8.2ft)
- Pro Equip BT550
Bluetooth headset with PTT and dual connectivity capability.
- Pro Equip BT560
Bluetooth PTT microphone with volume control and 3.5mm connector for headset.
20W rated input power (30W max. input) external speaker
External Speaker with 6m cable
The new UT-133A is basically identical to the UT-133 but has the added capability of handling PTT function of Bluetooth enabled headsets.
Bluetooth headset with earpiece and microphone (comes with PTT switch).
- Meet the Icom Team at the Martin Lynch & Sons Winter Hog Roast 2019 - 17/10/2019
- See Icom's Latest Amateur Radio & Receiver Range at National Hamfest 2019 - 29/08/2019
- New UT-133A Bluetooth Unit for Icom Mobile Radios - 28/06/2016
- Icom to Showcase Latest Amateur Radio Products at National Hamfest - 22/09/2015
- UK Amateur Radio Enthusiast Creates UK National News Coverage after Contact with International Space Station - 02/09/2015
- Video Introduction to the Icom IC-2730E UHF/VHF Dual Band Transceiver - 20/05/2015
- The Icom IC-2730, A Practical Dual Bander with Optional Bluetooth Headset! - 16/12/2014