IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX ATEX Digital Two-Way Radio Series The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX ATEX digital two way radio series meets IEC Ex/ATEX based I/S specifications for the oil, mining and chemical industries. In dPMR digital format the IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX ATEX Digital Series provides basic conventional operation as well as a dPMR Mode 2 multi-site radio system. The radio also features lone worker and man down functions which automatically send an emergency signal should a worker be in trouble, an extra consideration for those looking for a complete ATEX health and safety solution. Meets IEC Ex/ATEX based I/S specifications
Mining : I M2 Ex ib I Mb
Gas : II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust : II 2D Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db –20°C≤Ta≤+55°C
EN 60079-0 (2012), EN 60079-11 (2012) IEC Certifications
Mining : Ex ib I Mb
Gas : Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust : Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db –20°C≤Ta≤+55°C
IEC 60079-0 (2011), IEC 60079-11 (2011) IP67 Dust-tight & Waterproof Protection
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX ATEX digital two way radio series provides rugged protection against dust and water that is equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction shuts out powder dust, sand and other objects. dPMR™ Mode 1 & 2 Operation
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series provides basic operation in dPMR Mode 1 or 2 conventional modes. It is compatible with Mode 2 multi-site system. The following dPMR features are programmable: • PTT ID (TX)
• Individual/Group call
• Power ON/OFF status call (TX)
• Stun/kill/revive (RX)
• Ambience listening (RX)
• Emergency (TX)
• Lone worker/Man down function
• Digital voice scramble
• Voting scan for Mode 2 multi-site system Man Down and Lone Worker Functions for Emergency Call
The IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series has built-in 5-Tone, 2-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capability for analogue mode group communication and selective calling. The lone worker and man down functions automatically send an emergency signal to assist in worker safety. The radio is perfect for use as an analogue transceiver ready for future digital migration. Other Features
• 16 memory channels with channel announcement function
• BIIS 1200 PTT ID transmission
• DTMF autodial
• Three programmable buttons (including emergency red button)
• Low electrical resistivity body; Carrying case is not required
• Up to 21 hours* operating time with BP-277EX (* 5:5:90 duty cycle with Power save.)
• Optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-203EX
- dPMR Digital two way radio series that meets IEC Ex/ATEX based I/S specifications for the oil, mining and chemical industries.
- IP67 Dust-tight & Waterproof Protection
- dPMR™ Mode 1 & 2 Operation
- Man Down and Lone Worker Functions for Emergency Call
- Up to 21 hours* operating time with BP-277EX (* 5:5:90 duty cycle with Power save.)
- Optional HM-203EX waterproof speaker-microphone
Power supply for the BC-213 fast charger
Charger for IC-F3202DEX/F4202DEX series.
Li-Ion ATEX, 7.2V 18000 mAh battery pack.
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
IP67 ATEX Speaker Microphone for IC-F3202DEX series
- Licenced Two Way Radio System
This is the general-purpose peer to peer application for all forms of licenced PMR use.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System Linked by Repeaters
This is the standard licenced PMR version that includes all base station and repeater functionality allowing interfaces via gateways (Telephone, IP etc).
Alligator style belt clip for the IC-F3202DEX & IC-F4202DEX digital ATEX radios.
- ATEX PTT Solution Available for ICOM IC-F3202DEX and F4202DEX series of ATEX radios - 19/06/2019
- Price Drop on Icom ATEX Two Way Radios - 24/07/2018
- FDMA vs. TDMA Digital Two Way Radio Technology. Download Icom’s Whitepaper - 13/09/2017
- Icom GM600 Debuts at Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 2017 - 17/05/2017
- New ATEX Radio Requirement for Firefighters Onboard Ship - SOLAS Regulation II-2/10 - 08/07/2016
- Icom Introduces New Marine Radios at Seawork International 2016 - 03/05/2016
- New Knowledge Base Article: What are ATEX two way radios and do I need them for my business? - 12/02/2016
- The case for dPMR, an article from Radio Resource International - 07/01/2016
- New Icom Two Way Radio Solutions on show at FCS Business Radio 2015 - 01/11/2015
- New Icom Two Way Radio Solutions on show at FCS Business Radio 2015 - 28/10/2015
- IC-F3202DEX ATEX Digital Radio Series, Keeping You Safe in Potentially Explosive Environments - 16/10/2015
- Icom’s Two Way radio solutions on show at Seawork 2015 - 12/06/2015
- Icom UK Showcases Two Way Radio Solutions at FCS Business Radio 2014 - 01/10/2014
- IC-F3200DEX Series ATEX Digital Radios, Coming Soon! - 05/01/2014