IC-M510E VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control The IC-M510E is a stylish, new advanced VHF/DSC marine radio from Icom that gives you control of the radio via your Smartphone using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™). In fact up to three smartphones can act as remote controllers via the radio’s WLAN network. It is even possible to have intercom function between your smartphone and the radio itself. Radio Control & Intercom Via Your Smartphone
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smartphone and the radio is also available. Stylish, Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 71.2 mm; 2.8 in) and easy to install in your boat. Its all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting. Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions. Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints. Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio. Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN. And more
• NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
• Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
• IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Automatic Foghorn function
• Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
• External speaker connection
• Controlled by HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
• Supports 4-digit channels
- Radio Control and Intercom Via Your Smartphone
- Stylish, Sleek Design
- Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Provides Clear, Loud Audio
- Interface Box for NMEA 2000 and Hailer/Foghorn
- NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
- Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function
- Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature.
The optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195GB/GW, makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G/E, IC-M506GE and IC-M510 from a separate cabin or tower. The COMMANDMIC can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from your radio.
The MA-510TR is an all in one stand-alone unit that combines both AIS transponder and a sharp display in a compact design that features an attractive and easy to read the wide-angled colour screen, legible even in direct sunlight. The MA-510TR advanced AIS transponder boasts a whole host of important features including a navigation function that guides the operator to their destination, silent mode, USB-connectivity, man overboard navigation function and collision alarm function.
Flush mount kit for IC-M510 Advanced VHF/DSC marine radio
Attach to radio to protect from sunlight.
Extension cable for rear fist mic IC-M510/IC-M605/HM-134B with bulk mountable socket.
Extension cable for HM-162B/SW/E (6m/20ft)
The RS-M500 is an application that allows your iOS™/Android™ device to remotely use some functions of the IC-M510 VHF Marine Transceiver via WLAN.
External Hailer Horn Speaker with Bracket
The UT-112 Voice Scrambler allows private VHF communication when using the Icom IC-M506GE and IC-M605EURO.
External GNSS Antenna. Same as supplied with IC-M605EURO.
Chris Leech from Icom UK introduces the IC-M510, a new advanced VHF/DSC marine radio that gives smartphone control of your radio using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™).
- Knowledge Base Article: Everything you need to know about MMSI Numbers! - 18/07/2022
- Icom IC-M510 Marine VHF Radio Wins Prestigious iF Design Award 2022 - 09/05/2022
- Knowledge Base Article: How to use a Marine VHF Radio! - 05/05/2022
- Marine VHF Radio, Lost, Found in Yacht’s Bilge after 5 Years and Still Working! - 15/03/2022
- Icom Showcases latest Marine VHF Radio Range at Skipper Expo 2022 - 12/03/2022
- Latest Video: Icom RS-M500 App Demonstration, Providing Control of the IC-M510 VHF/DSC Radio - 25/02/2022
- Introducing the all new AIS Receive Version of our IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio - 20/12/2021
- Introducing the IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control - 10/09/2021
- Icom Launch New Innovative Marine VHF Radios at the Southampton Boatshow 2021 - 09/09/2021