I am going abroad and want to use my amateur radio. Can I have the wideband modification details?

Yes, this is not a problem. However what we is required is a written request for this information stating that you are only going to use the radio outside the UK. It is an offence to use amateur equipment outside the usual amateur bands within the UK.


Local Produce | Local Food | Farmers' Markets | Farm Shops | Veg Box Schemes | Pick Your Own Farms | Motorhome hire in Scotland | Pet Friendly Motorhome hire in Scotland | Motorhome Hire in Scotland | Motorhome Touring Treasures in Scotland | Motorhome Cycling Holidays | Motorhome Repairs in Scotland