IC-A120E Ground Support Airband Vehicle Radio Icom’s IC-A120E ground-based panel-mount vehicle airband radio is the successor to the best selling IC-A110EURO airband transceiver. Aimed at airport ground crew vehicles, this model features both 8.33kHz and 25kHz channel spacing, plus the latest noise cancelling and Bluetooth technology. 200 Memory Channels with Channel Name
The IC-A120E has 200 memory channels to store often used frequencies with 12-character channel name. With a high contrast dot matrix display, operating channels can be selected quickly and recognized easily. You can instantly program memory channels without requiring PC programming. Active Noise Cancelling
Built-in active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% of the received signal and 30% in the transmitted signal. In addition, The ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter) reduces pulse-type noise such as an engine ignition. These functions are effective in extremely noisy airport environments full of aircraft noise. Optional Bluetooth Unit
When the optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit is installed, the IC-A120E can be used with a third-party wireless Bluetooth headset. When used the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset, the side tone function is available for monitoring own transmitted voice. Side Tone Function
When using a third-party headset with the optional OPC-871A headset adapter, the side tone function allows you to monitor your own transmitted voice via the connected headset. Even when using a hand microphone, your voice can be monitored from the headset. IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance
The IC-A120 has IP54 dust-protection and water resistance, allowing it to be used in wet and dusty conditions. Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-217
You can pull the speaker-microphone close to your ear to listen to received voice in noisy environments. The programmable buttons (P1/P2) on the front panel can be used as a shortcut to activate frequently used functions. Convenient ON-Hook Scan Functions
The ON-Hook scan function automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger. The ON-Hook dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively while ON-Hook. When you take the microphone OFF-Hook, the scanning stops at the priority channel or displayed channel, according to the pre-programming. Other Features
• 12- and 24-volt system compatible
• 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
• Side tone function with optional OPC-871A
• Priority scan and Dualwatch function
• Power on Password protection
• CI-V command for external control
• VE-PG4 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio systems and/or other audio devices
- 200 Memory Channels with Channel Name
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Optional Bluetooth Unit
- Side Tone Function
- IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance
- Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-217
- Convenient ON-Hook Scan Functions
- 12- and 24-volt system compatible
- 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
- Side tone function with optional OPC-871A
- Priority scan and Dualwatch function
- Power on Password protection
- CI-V command for external control
- VE-PG3 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio systems and/or other audio devices
Speaker microphone with programmable buttons.
5m audio connection cable for the IC-A110E, IC-A120E and IC-F5062 series. RJ-45 modular plug connector with speaker plug.
Headset adapter to interconnect with a third-party aviation headset.
- Pro Equip BT550
Bluetooth headset with PTT and dual connectivity capability.
- Pro Equip BT560
Bluetooth PTT microphone with volume control and 3.5mm connector for headset.
The PS1508 power supply allows a range of Icom mobiles to be used as fixed units by converting 240V AC voltage to the 13.5Vdc required.
The new UT-133A is basically identical to the UT-133 but has the added capability of handling PTT function of Bluetooth enabled headsets.
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Bluetooth headset with earpiece and microphone (comes with PTT switch).
- Overview of Icom's 8.33/25kHz Airband Radio Range - 28/03/2020
- IC-A120B Aviation Base Station Radio, Providing Ground To Air Comms - 05/07/2019
- Icom 8.33kHz Airband Products on display at Sywell Rally - 17/05/2019
- Icom To Showcase Latest Aviation Communication Solutions At Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 (Stand 5160) - 01/03/2019
- Changes to Icom UK’s 8.33 kHz Airband Handheld Radio Range - 02/11/2018
- IC-A210E Ground to Air 8.33kHz Panel Mount Radio, Back in Stock! - 25/07/2018
- Icom’s 8.33kHz Airband Product Range on Show at Aeroexpo 2018 - 02/06/2018
- 8.33kHz Airband Channel Spacing Changes. Where are we now? - 29/01/2018
- Icom 8.33kHz Airband Products on display at Aeroexpo 2017 - 25/05/2017
- Introducing Icom’s 8.33 kHz Airband VHF Radio Range - 21/03/2017
- New UT-133A Bluetooth Unit for Icom Mobile Radios - 28/06/2016
- Icom’s New IC-A120E Ground Support Airband Vehicle Radio - 10/03/2016
- Icom 8.33kHz Airband Radios to take off at Flyer Live 2015 - 18/11/2015
- Icom GM600 & GM800 Class A GMDSS Marine Radio Products Launching at METS Marine Industry Trade Show - 18/11/2015