IC-M510E with AIS Receiver
IC-M510E VHF/DSC Marine Radio (AIS Receiver Version) In addition to the IC-M510E VHF/DSC VHF marine radio that comes with our Smartphone Control, the new AIS version provides users with the ability to receive AIS and see surrounding vessel traffic in real-time whilst also being able to make individual DSC calls to other selected boats. Radio Control & Intercom Via Your Smartphone
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smartphone and the radio is also available. Integrated AIS Receiver With its integrated AIS receiver* or external NMEA sentence (third party AIS receiver, transponder), the IC-M510E can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. You can directly make an individual DSC call to selected AIS targets from the AIS screen. Stylish, Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 71.2 mm; 2.8 in) and easy to install in your boat. Its all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting. Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions. Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints. Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio. Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN. And more
• NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
• Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
• IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Automatic Foghorn function
• Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
• External speaker connection
• Controlled by HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
• Supports 4-digit channels
- Radio Control and Intercom Via Your Smartphone
- Integrated AIS Receiver
- Stylish, Sleek Design
- Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Provides Clear, Loud Audio
- Interface Box for NMEA 2000 and Hailer/Foghorn
- NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
- Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function
- Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature.
The optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195GB/GW, makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G/E, IC-M506GE and IC-M510 from a separate cabin or tower. The COMMANDMIC can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from your radio.
Flush mount kit for IC-M510 Advanced VHF/DSC marine radio
Attach to radio to protect from sunlight.
Extension cable for rear fist mic IC-M510/IC-M605/HM-134B with bulk mountable socket.
Extension cable for HM-162B/SW/E (6m/20ft)
The RS-M500 is an application that allows your iOS™/Android™ device to remotely use some functions of the IC-M510 VHF Marine Transceiver via WLAN.
External Hailer Horn Speaker with Bracket
The UT-112 Voice Scrambler allows private VHF communication when using the Icom IC-M506GE and IC-M605EURO.
External GNSS Antenna. Same as supplied with IC-M605EURO.
Video overview of the IC-M510, an advanced VHF/DSC marine radio that gives smartphone control of your radio using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™). This radio is available in two versions, with or without AIS Receiver:
- Icom IC-M510 Marine VHF Radio Wins Prestigious iF Design Award 2022 - 09/05/2022
- Knowledge Base Article: How to use a Marine VHF Radio! - 05/05/2022
- Marine VHF Radio, Lost, Found in Yacht’s Bilge after 5 Years and Still Working! - 15/03/2022
- Icom Showcases latest Marine VHF Radio Range at Skipper Expo 2022 - 12/03/2022
- Latest Video: Icom RS-M500 App Demonstration, Providing Control of the IC-M510 VHF/DSC Radio - 25/02/2022
- Introducing the all new AIS Receive Version of our IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio - 20/12/2021
- Introducing the IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control - 10/09/2021
- Icom Launch New Innovative Marine VHF Radios at the Southampton Boatshow 2021 - 09/09/2021