IC-F7000 HF Export Land Mobile Transceiver (Discontinued) Designed to provide long distance communications for remote areas where telephone service is unreliable, non-existent or too expensive, the IC-F7000 can easily be configured for base or vehicle operation. The compact, yet extremely powerful IC-F7000 has been built from the ground up by the highly experienced Icom design team. To fulfil the modern requirements now requested by radio operators, the IC-F7000 is fully-featured with features including ALE, Selcall, Telcall, DSP and GPS input. The radio can store 400 regular and 100 ALE channels, 100 Selcall ID's, 120 ALE ID's and 100 Telcall numbers. You can also store 20 64-character Pagecall and 20 ALE AMD 90-character text messages. Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) has been incorporated into the IC-F7000 to improve communication signal quality. The radio can be programmed to automatically send and receive sounding signals on all operating channels to/from other ALE equipped radios in the network. By storing the received signal strength of these sounding calls, radios in the network automatically build up a table of link-quality data. When a subsequent ALE call is made, the IC-F7000 refers to these tables and selects the optimal channel for operation. Selective Calling (Selcall) is also a standard feature of the IC-F7000 and allows the radio operator to make individual or group calls. Each radio on the network is allocated a unique 4 or 6-digit identity, much like a telephone number, the operator then simply selects the corresponding number of the radio they wish to call and a Selcall will be sent. Upon successful connection, an acknowledgement signal will be sent. Other IC-F7000 capabilities available using Selcall & ALE technology include :-
• GPS position/beacon call - send your own or request another radio's GPS position.
• Status call - request a remote station's operating status ie. power supply voltage, receive signal strength, output power & VSWR.
• Pagecall - send and receive up to 64-character text messages between radios.
• ALE AMD (Automatic Message Display) - send and receive up to 90-character text messages between radios using the ALE function.
- ALE (Automatic Link Establishment) capability
- Selcall capability, compatible with Codan, Barrett Radios*
- Flexible installation. Controller and separated speaker from main unit
- Large and clear indication with the dot-matrix LCD
- Very simple operation
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) allows flexible filter selection.
- 100W of powerful RF output
- Numerous operating modes
- Wide band receiver
- Remote control capability from a PC
Mobile whip & bracket
2-30MHZ Folded dipole antenna
Antenna Matcher (Comes with two 8m-antenna wires)
Remote controller head for IC-M802
The SP-35 external speaker replaces the SP-22 or SP-25 external speakers currently supplied with some of our mobile radios. The SP-35 is very similar to the SP-22 or SP-25 but features a more stylish, modern design.