IC-7100 Firmware Update (E4) and CS-7100 Cloning Software Update (Ver. 1.10)Icom have released firmware and cloning software upgrades for the IC-7100 HF/VHF/UHF Amateur Radio transceiver. The new updates provide CI-V commands for antenna control, logging software and RIT for this model. Release E4 of the IC-7100 firmware and Ver. 1.10 of the CS-7100 cloning software can be downloaded from the following URL from the Icom Inc website: www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm Before you install the firmware, download and read carefully the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page. IC-7100’s improvements
CI-V commands for antenna control, logging software and RIT. Important Information
Refer to IC-7100 Firmware update information— Release E4 for details.
• To install the added features on Release E4 using the cloning software, use CS-7100 Revision 1.10.
• A mini-B type USB cable is required.
• You must install the USB driver before connecting the USB cable between the IC-7100 and the PC.
• Thoroughly read "Firmware update instructions" to know what the update requires.
• Save the transceiver’s data onto an SD card or to your PC using the CS-7100 cloning software. It is possible that your data could get lost during the update.
• Never turn OFF the transceiver power or disconnect the USB cable during the update.
• You must update both the controller (front panel) and the transceiver at the same time.
• The following firmware has been updated: • CPU M to Version 1.10
• CPU C to Version 1.10 CS-7100’s improvement
[CI-V Output (for ANT)] setting item is added to output the status such as frequency and so on to the antenna connector from the [REMOTE] jack and the [USB] connector. Important Information
• You must have the CS-7100 cloning software installed BEFORE you update to revision 1.10.
• Use the IC-7100 Release E4 firmware version to use the added feature in CS-7100 Revision 1.10.
• CS-7100 Revision 1.10 can read icf files that are made by Revision 1.01 or earlier.
• In CS-7100 revision 1.10 file, the latest USB driver (version 1.20) is not included. To use a USB 3.0 device, download the necessary USB 3.0 compatible driver. Icom UK Marketing - email@example.com