ICOM’s New IC-F5330D/F6330D Digital Mobile Radios Provide Flexible Installation PossibilitiesThe ICOM IC-F5330D / F6330D series is a new digital/analogue radio series designed for mobile or base station use. As well as being a powerful, compact radio, one of the main features of this new radio series is the Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable connection between the main radio unit and the remote-control Commandmic. This allows you to fully use the radio station at a distance of up to 100 metres from the central unit. Features include: • Two-piece configuration – Commandmic + black box main unit.
• Commandmic is powered from the main unit through an Ethernet cable.
• High contrast, wide viewing angle, black background display on the Commandmic.
• 1700 mW (typical) audio output from the Commandmic.
• 128 channels, 45W, VHF or UHF bands.
• Meets MIL-STD-810 G standards for shock, vibration, temperature and more.
• NXDN digital and analogue modes.
• Emergency call and lone worker features.
• Status and short data messages (SDM).
• Single site trunking and Simulcast support. The IC-F5330D series is suitable for a multitude of market applications including transport, agriculture and security. Further details about this product can be found on the IC-F5330D / F6330D digital mobile radio series product page. To find out more about how this new range of radios or to arrange a demonstration, contact our sales team on 01227 741741 or via the email the address below. Icom UK Sales - email@example.com