IC-PCR2500 Wideband PC Receiver (Discontinued) The IC-PCR2500 receiver is the advanced version of the IC-PCR1500. The IC-PCR2500 has two receiver circuits, which allow for diversity reception and dual receive. Three optional internal modules (UT-106 AF DSP unit, UT-108 DTMF decoder or UT-118 D-Star digital voice decoder) are available to provide extra receive capability. Please note that Windows 7 (64 bit version) is not compatible with this model. Go to our FAQ page for more details. Dualwatch Capability*1
The IC-PCR2500 covers 0.01-3299.999 MHz in AM, FM, WFM, SSB, CW and DV*2 modes on the main band, while the sub-band covers 50-1300MHz in AM, FM and WFM modes*3 simultaneously.
*1 Two antennas are required for dualwatch receive. *2 Optional UT-118 required. *3 Frequency range differs depending on version. Diversity Receive Capability
When two antennas are connected to the IC-PCR2500, it provides diversity reception. The diversity reception compares the signal strength continuously and selects the better antenna for keeping good sound quality. Available in FM/DV mode between 50-1300MHz only. Cannot use the diversity receive function while using the dualwatch function. USB Connection PC Receiver
The IC-PCR2500 turns your PC into a wideband receiver, by just pluging into the USB port on your PC. All functions can be controlled on your desktop and the received signals can be heard through your computer's audio system via USB cable. 3 Interface Screens To Choose From
Choose the look you want with the user interface screens. "Multi-function receiver", "Component" and "Simple" screen are selectable. Digital Mode Reception
The optional UT-118 D-STAR digital unit can be installed to the IC-PCR2500. Catch the action in D-STAR digital communications as well! DTMF Remote Control Capability
Not only display the message, but also executing a PC program or beep sound is possible, when receiving a matched DTMF code. This function is standard on the main band, while the optional UT-108 DTMF decoder is required for the sub-band. Multi Channel Monitor Function
You can monitor up to 25 channels. The software tracks the channel activities with S-meter levels as each channel status is visually displayed by three background colours. Simply click the busy channel and the IC-PCR2500 tunes to the active channel. Ideal For A Wide Range of Commercial & Leisure Users
The IC-PCR2500 is ideal for the scanner enthusiast looking for an advanced scanner with more functionality and greater features. It is also ideal for commercial/professional users looking for a good value signal measuring device or authorities looking for a spectrum surveillance device.
- Bandscope and time-line scope
- Optional UT-106 DSP unit provides auto notch filter and noise reduction functions
- Voice recording function
- VSC (Voice squelch control) opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected
- S-meter squelch
- Pocket beep function
- CTCSS/DTCS tones and duplex mode operation
- IF filter selection for changing IF filter width
- IF shift function (SSB, CW mode only)
- Noise blanker eliminates pulse type noise such as engine ignition. (SSB, CW, AM mode only)
- 20dB (approx.) RF attenuator (below 1300 MHz)
- Auto memory write scan stores detected frequency and mode into the PC memory.
- AFC function follows the receiving frequency when the frequency drifts in FM mode. (BW: 6kHz or 15kHz)
- AGC function; Fast/slow setting is possible
- 24-digit DTMF tone decoder
- Squelch delay
- Up to 2600 memory channels per file.
- 2 Year Warranty
Cigarette lighter cable with noise filter (Right Angle Plug)
DC Power lead with fuse
Mobile extension speaker (5W 4OHM)
Provides DTMF decode capability with code squelch and pager operation.
Provides D-STAR DV mode reception.
P25 Digital Unit – provides APCO P25 Digital mode reception
- Coming Soon - The IC-PCR2500/R2500 Wideband Receiver - 08/05/2006