HM-170GP Speaker Microphone (Discontinued) IPx7 class environmental protection - Slim, yet rugged MIL Spec. build
- Sturdy rotary type belt clip, with a metal base
- Waterproof connector: 9-pin “multi-connector” GPS Features
- -156dBm tracking sensitivity (-141dBm for cold acquisition) - 1.0m accuracy for CEP50 (1.2m for CEP95)
- Less than 4 seconds to “hot” start up (40sec for cold start)
- Current consumption : 53 ~ 60mA tracking (max. 70mA. at 3.3V)
- NMEA 0183 compatible ($GPRMC etc.)
- The last known good position data is sent while GPS signal is lost (marked “invalid”)
- Temperature range : -30C ~ +60C
- Compatible with BIIS1200 GPS-related functions
- IC-F3102D/F4102D Series
The IDAS IC-F3102D/F4102D handportable two way radio series are small, simple to use radios that are capable of both analogue and digital radio communications on a single channel. The IC-F3102D/F4102D series are incredibly simple to use and have selected functions which do not require an LCD and keypad. In addition, the IC-F3102D/F4102D two way radio series are compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS single-site trunking thus providing an affordable digital migration path from analogue.
- IC-F3162/F4162 Series
Designed for serious business use, the IC-F3162/F4162 VHF/UHF advanced handheld transceiver series includes the latest digital technology with the optional UT-126H "IDAS" 6.25kHz digital unit. While the IC-F3162 series looks the same its IC-F3062 predecessor, its functions and features have been upgraded. Together with the newly enhanced IC-F5062 digital mobile series and the IC-FR5100/IC-FR6100 digital repeater series can become an integral part of a sophisticated digital network.
While keeping the dust-tight, waterproof construction and compact style of the original IC-F51 series, the IC-F51V/F61V has additional features including BTL amplifier, vibration alert, voice recorder and lone worker functions. These combined features open up the market for this product to the emergency services who need to use the radio as a radio pager with voice recorder and vibration alert functions, security companies that need lone worker and voice recorder functions and Industrial users who work in very noisy environments and need loud audio with the BTL amp and vibration alert functions.
- New Commercial Accessories from Icom - 29/11/2008