IC-F1000D/F2000D Waterproof Digital Two Way Business Radios (Discontinued) The IC-F1000D/F2000D series is a new range of compact, waterproof digital two way radios from Icom. Available in both VHF and UHF, the radios provide intelligent emergency functions and loud audio in a slim, waterproof chassis. The IC-F1000D series features make it ideal for a diverse range of business users including those in the manufacturing, facilities, security, retail and the hospitality markets. This product is no longer available. If you are looking for a replacement, please visit the IC-F1100D/F2100D Digital Two-Way Radio Series product page. IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
The IC-F1000D/F2000D has a compact 52.2×111.8×30.3mm body and weighs only 260g (with BP-280 battery pack and belt clip). The IC-F1000D/F2000D has an extremely rugged construction providing superior protection against water (1m depth for 30 minutes), dust, sand, mud and other objects. The radio is also tested to MIL-STD 810 specifications and is designed to withstand harsh use. IDAS 6.25kHz Digital Operation
The IC-F1000D/F2000D operates in conventional digital, Type-D single site trunking as well as analogue mode and provides an uncomplicated mixed mode migration path for business. The NXDN protocol offers 6.25kHz spectrum efficiency, higher security and better audio clarity – even on the fringes of the communication range. The following IDAS features are programmable: • PTT ID (TX)
• Individual/group calls
• Radio check (RX)
• Stun/Kill/Revive (RX)
• Remote monitor (RX)
• Emergency (TX)
• Call alert (RX)
• Digital voice scrambler (15-bit)
• Status Call (Power ON/OFF status and GPS request)
• Voting scan for multi-site conventional operation
• TX: Transmit, RX: Receive Built in motion detection, man down and lone worker functions
To assist worker safety, the IC-F1000D/F2000D has three emergency related functions: motion detection, man down and lone worker functions. If one of these functions is activated, the transceiver automatically enters an emergency phase and starts counting down to send an emergency signal. The built-in motion sensor detects position, state of motion and non-motion. Long Lasting Battery Pack
The large capacity waterproof battery pack, BP-280 (2400mAh typ.), provides 18 hours of operating time*. The supplied rapid charger BC-213* charges the BP-280 in 3.5 hours. * Tx: Rx: Standby=5:5:90. Power save function ON. BC-213 may be not supplied depending on version. Easy to Hear in a Noisy Environment
The large 36mm speaker of the transceiver provides clear 800mW* audio. The built-in BTL amplifier increases the audio output power and delivers loud and intelligible voice to a radio operator working in noisy environments. * Typical with internal speaker. Built-in 5-Tone (Analogue mode)
The IC-F1000D/F2000D has built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capability for analogue mode group communication and selective calling. The IC-F1000D/F2000D can be used as an analogue transceiver ready for future digital migration. Optional GPS Speaker-Microphone
With the optional HM-171GPW GPS speaker-microphone, GPS position data can be attached to a voice or data transmission such as responding a GPS request status call. Other Features
• DTMF autodial memories
• MDC functions: PTT ID, emergency call, radio check (RX) and stun/revive (RX)
• BIIS PTT ID call
• Surveillance function
• Escalating alarm
• VOX capability for hands-free operation
• Channel announcement function
• Red emergency switch on the top panel
- IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight
- IDAS 6.25kHz Digital Operation
- Single Site Trunking Capability
- Built in motion detection, man down and lone worker functions
- Long Lasting Battery Pack
- Slim, Compact and Lightweight
- Easy to Hear in a Noisy Environment
- Built-in 5-Tone (Analogue mode)
For use with BC-214 multi way charger
Power supply for the BC-213 fast charger
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Single Fast charger. Charges the BC-279 in 2.5 hours (approx.)
6 way charger. Charges up to six BP-279 battery packs in 2.5 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1130 mAh battery pack (operating time 10 hours (approx.))
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1485 mAh battery pack (operating time 14 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 2280 mAh battery pack (operating time 18 hours (approx.)
Black Nylon Shoulder Strap 2 Clips. For use with CASE.064, CASE.065 and CASE.067
Soft leather case for F1000/2000/ F1000D/F2000D/ F1100D/F2100D/ F29SR/F29SR2/F29DR2 with D rings
Cigarette Lighter Cable (For use with BC-191, BC-193, BC-219/N, BC-225, BC-227 or BC-240)
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
Durable earphone microphone.
Compact speaker microphone
Full size durable speaker microphone.
Light-weight type earphone microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
The HM-168LWP is a waterproof and dust-tight (IP67) speaker microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
GPS waterproof speaker microphone.
Earpiece with boom mic
Headset with boom-mic
Earphone with Throat-mic
Vehicle charger bracket to use BC-213 or BC-160 chargers in a vehicle.
Alligator style belt clip
Headset adapter cable.
DC Power Cable (for use with various chargers)
UK6WAY is an Icom UK sourced 6 way charger for the IC-F1000/F2000, IC-F1100D/F2100D, IC-F3002/F4002 and IC-F3102D/F4102D series and many more.
External Push to talk switch for use with the HS-94, HS-95, HS-97 headsets.
- New Case Study: Corrys Ltd Supply Icom Communication Solution for The Original Mountain Marathon - 12/02/2020
- New Case Study: Wise Catering Select Icom Digital Radios for Hospitality - 01/12/2017
- FDMA vs. TDMA Digital Two Way Radio Technology. Download Icom’s Whitepaper - 13/09/2017
- New Knowledge Base Article: The Importance of Two Way Radio Communication for Hotels - 12/10/2016
- New Case Study: Thundercat Racing Choose Icom Land based Comms Solution - 21/06/2016
- New Icom Two Way Radio Solutions on show at FCS Business Radio 2015 - 28/10/2015
- Icom Introduces Compact Digital IC-F1000D Two Way Business Radio Series - 16/09/2015