IC-F5012/F6012 VHF/UHF Commercial Two Way Radio Mobile Series The IC-F5012 mobile two way radio series is the successor to Icom’s best selling IC-F110S series and is designed as a simplified counterpart to Icom’s IC-F5022 series. This series has many attractive features and an an uncomplicated LED display that makes it ideally suited to small to mid sized two way radio systems such as taxi operators, construction companies, security firms and farmers. Multi 5-tone function built-in
The IC-F5012 mobile two way radio series has built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capabilities for group communication. The IC-F5012 series can decode up eight 5-tone codes on a channel. The following actions are programmable to respond to each tone. • Beep sound
• LED lighting
• Answer back call
• Auto TX
• Stun, kill revive
• External output* * External device connection such as a horn honk, buzzer, etc is required. Internal option units available
The IC-F5012 series has an internal 40-pin socket for an optional unit so that you can use the optional UT-109R or UT-110R voice scrambler units The UT-108R DTMF decode unit is also available. 4W (typical) front mounted loud speaker
The IC-F5012 series has a 4W (typical) front mounted speaker providing the operator with clear audio during operation. Easy to use
The IC-F5012 mobile two way radio series has 4 programmable buttons. 8 memory channels can be easily selected with the programmable buttons. Backlit buttons make night time operation simple. Enhanced Scan features
• Priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels.
• The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning.
• Nuisance delete ... User can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
• Monitor key action ... User can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button. External memory channel control with optional ACC cable
The optional ACC cable allows you to connect various external devices like a PC, external speaker, or even vehicle horn. It can provide ignition sense function, external memory channel control as well as the external PTT, audio output and modulated signal input. The OPC-1939 is a D-SUB 15-pin type and the OPC-2078 is a D-SUB 25-pin type. Other features
• BIIS PTT ID transmission
• ±2.5ppm frequency stability
• DTMF autodial memories
- Entry level mobile two way radio at a very competitive price
- Simple operation with 4 programmable buttons
- VHF (IC-F5012) & UHF (IC-F6012) versions available
- MIL-STD-810-F rugged body
- Enhanced scanning features
- Multiple signalling modes built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS, MDC 1200* and BIIS 1200* (* Limited functions only)
- 4W (typ.) front mounted speaker and independent volume knob
- 2 year warranty on transceiver, 1 year warranty on accessories
Hand Microphone for PMR transceivers.
DC power cable (3m)
15-pin accessory cable
25-pin accessory cable
DC Power cable (7m)
The SM-26 desktop microphone is an affordable Icom desktop microphone for the Private Mobile Radio market.
Mobile extension speaker (5 watt 4 ohms)
20W rated input power (30W max. input) external speaker
The UT-108R (40 pin) DTMF decode unit. Provides DTMF selective call and ANI.
The Icom UT-109R 21 is a high-performance, non-rolling voice scrambler board available with up to 32 codes.
Rolling type voice scrambler unit. 40-pin type.