GPS.001 GPS Active Antenna GPS Active Antenna • 50 channel precision GPS/GLONASS positioning sensor
• Just 75mm in diameter and designed to fit industry standard 1” mounts
• Ultra-tough, waterproof construction
• NMEA 0183 output configurable for 4800, 38400 and 115200 baud
• Selectable update rates from 1 to 10Hz
• Configurable in the field using simple DIP switches inside the antenna
• TurboNav mode offers super-fast updates to optimise positioning information in slow and high speed applications
• WAAS/EGNOS/SBAS enabled for sub 1m accuracy
• User selectable GPS/GLONASS mode or auto selection
• Ultra-low 30mA power consumption (at 12V DC)
• 5-30V DC power input
The engineering department at Icom have done it again and produced one of the smallest fixed VHF/DSC radios in the world. The IC-M330GE’s front face is so compact that it matches the size of a modern smartphone. However, despite its small size, the IC-M330GE has all the hallmarks of Icom's stylish design, ease of use and performance.
The IC-M506GE is packed full of features including integrated AIS receiver and GPS receiver built-in, NMEA2000 connectivity, ‘Last Call’ voice recording function, ‘Active Noise Cancelling’ technology plus Icom’s new intuitive menu-driven user interface and large dot matrix display making it really easy to use.
The IC-M605EURO is an advanced Class D VHF/DSC radio with integrated AIS receiver, capable of showing real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the large colour TFT LCD display. This radio contains many advanced features including Active Noise Cancelling technology, a sophisticated reciever and a last call voice recording function that saves up to two minutes of an incoming call. The IC- M605EURO also has the capability of connecting up to three command stations on a vessel, allowing operation/intercom via either RCM600 Remote Stations or HM-229 Commandmics. This makes it a great communication system for large yachts or motor cruisers.