IC-M605EURO Multi Station VHF/DSC Radio with AIS Receiver The IC-M605EURO is an advanced Class D VHF/DSC radio with integrated AIS receiver, capable of showing real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the large colour TFT LCD display. This radio contains many advanced features including Active Noise Cancelling technology, a sophisticated reciever and a last call voice recording function that saves up to two minutes of an incoming call. The IC- M605EURO also has the capability of connecting up to three command stations on a vessel, allowing operation/intercom via either RCM600 Remote Stations or HM-229 Commandmics. This makes it a great communication system for large yachts or motor cruisers. Up to Three COMMAND HEAD/COMMANDMIC™
The IC-M605EURO can be configured into a multi-station onboard VHF Radio system. The radio can be remotely controlled with up to three controllers, RC-M600 COMMAND HEAD and/or HM-229B/W COMMANDMIC™, with an intercom function available among the main radio and controllers. This will provide maximum operating flexibility anywhere on your boat. Wide Viewing Angle 4.3” Colour TFT LCD
A high resolution colour LCD provides an almost 180 degree very wide viewing angle and displays characters and function icons clearly. The night mode display ensures good readability in the dark for further convenience. Integrated AIS Receiver
The integrated AIS receiver shows real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. The AIS combo screen enables you to monitor the AIS plotter during basic operation. You can directly call a selected AIS target from the AIS screen using an individual DSC call. Intuitive User Interface
The combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple operation. The most common functions are assigned to soft keys (at the bottom of the display) for quick push function access. The large ten-key pad enables you to smoothly enter channel numbers, MMSI numbers with ID names and so on. Class Leading Receiver Performance
A weak signal adjacent to a strong signal can be clearly received by the IC-M605EURO. Its commercial grade receiver performance (selectivity and IMD: more than 75 dB) provides reliable communication at all time. Active Noise Cancelling Technology
The Active Noise Cancelling technology digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio and provides clear communication in a noisy maritime environment. The last call voice recording function automatically saves up to two minutes of an incoming call. Don’t miss any incoming messages. Last Call Voice Recording
The last call voice recording function automatically saves up to two minutes of an incoming call. Don’t miss any incoming messages. Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M605EURO’s internal speaker enhances intelligibility of received calls. The waterproof speaker cone provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range and a flat frequency response for powerful, yet clear audio. Integrated GNSS Receiver
The GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and SBAS) receiver is integrated in the IC-M605EURO. Position information can be simply received with connection to the supplied GNSS antenna with 5 m cable, UX-241. 30 W Two-Way Hailer and Automatic Foghorn
When connected to the optional SP-37 horn speaker, you can talk with crew on the deck or shore from the radio’s microphone and can hear any reply via the horn speaker. Also available the RX hailer function and four patterns of automatic foghorn. NMEA 2000™, NMEA 0183/-HS Connectivity
Using NMEA 2000™ connectivity, the radio can exchange GNSS, AIS reports, DSC call information data, radio frequency and PGN list data on the network. NMEA 0183/-HS GNSS position data can also be converted to NMEA 2000™ data for other equipment. Optional Voice Scrambler
With an optional voice scrambler unit, UT-112, the IC-M605EURO provides 32 tone secure conversation. This function is useful when you want to share private information with consort ships. And More
• IPX8 advanced waterproof (1m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Dual and Tri-watch functions
• AquaQuake™ draining function
• Instant-access button for Channel 16 and call channel
• The supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel of the IC-M605EURO IC-M605E complies with the latest maritime ITU standard "ITU-R M493-14" or EN301 025 V2.2.1 , this standard, in essence requires an external GPS antenna. ITU-R M493-14 will be compulsory from November 2018. All maritime class D fixed radios manufactured from this date will need to comply.
- Multi-station VHF system which will allow up to three COMMAND HEAD/COMMANDMIC to be connected
- Easy to read Colour TFT LCD with Wide 4.3” Viewing Angle
- Integrated AIS Receiver
- Intuitive User Interface
- Class Leading Receiver Performance
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology
- Last Call Voice Recording
- Integrated GNSS Receiver
- 30 W Two-Way Hailer and Automatic Foghorn
- NMEA 2000™, NMEA 0183/-HS Connectivity
Introducing the advanced CB2000 AIS transponder unit which transforms the ICOM IC-M506GE/EURO and IC-M605EURO to VHF/DSC radios complete with Class B AIS transponders. The CB2000 also provides a simple solution for those customers who already own an IC-M506GE/EURO or IC-M605EURO and wish to upgrade their radios with the purchase of this Class B AIS transponder.
COMMANDMIC (Black) for IC-M605EURO. Requires OPC-2384.
COMMANDMIC (White) for IC-M605EURO. Requires OPC-2384.
Designed for Non- SOLAS vessels such as pleasure craft, workboats and small vessels, the MA-500TR is a compact, waterproof Class B AIS transponder that actively notifies other vessels of your exact position, thus increasing your safety at sea. The MA-500TR also has a dual channel receiver allowing boat owners to receive AIS information (both Class A and Class B AIS signals) on two channels simultaneously. This real-time information is then displayed on its large, backlit full dot-matrix display giving the boat owner real-time vessel traffic information thus aiding navigation and collision avoidance. The MA-500TR can work independently or connect with a PC or other marine network equipment. When connected to a compatible Icom VHF radio , an individual DSC call can be made easily from the MA-500TR.
Marine Flush Mount Kit
20 FT/ 6 metre cables with waterproof mounting plug.
Extension cable for HM-162B/SW/E (6m/20ft)
Extension cable for OPC-2383/RC-RM600 (10m). Up to four cables can be connected.
10m cable for RC-RM600 (same as supplied with RC-M600)
Command Head For IC-M605
External Hailer Horn Speaker with Bracket
The UT-112 Voice Scrambler allows private VHF communication when using the Icom IC-M506GE and IC-M605EURO.
External GNSS Antenna. Same as supplied with IC-M605EURO.
AIS Receiver Unit for the IC-M605EURO
- IC-M423G and IC-M400BB Fixed Marine VHF radios, Back by Popular Demand - 10/07/2020
- Icom IC-M605 Wins NMEA Award for Best Marine VHF Radio for the Third Year Running - 15/10/2019
- Changes to Icom UK’s Range of Marine fixed VHF/DSC Radios - 07/05/2019
- Check out our Latest Icom Marine Based Case Studies - 09/04/2019
- Icom IC-M605 Wins NMEA Award for Best Marine VHF Radio For the Second Year in a Row - 08/10/2018
- View Three New Marine Videos on our YouTube Channel - 30/09/2018
- See the latest Icom Marine Radio Products, and Great Show Offers at this year’s Southampton Boatshow - 15/08/2018
- New Knowledge Base Article: What Is AIS & How Does It Work? - 27/04/2018
- CB2000, Transforms Your Icom Radio into a Class B AIS Transponder - 22/11/2017
- METS DAME Award Nomination for IC-M605EURO - 09/11/2017
- Icom IC-M605 Wins NMEA Award for Best Marine VHF Radio 2017 - 18/10/2017
- Icom UK to Attend British Marine Electrical & Electronics Association Conference 2017 - 01/10/2017
- Icom to Showcase Marine Radio Products at Southampton Boatshow 2017 - 08/09/2017
- The Multi-station Capability of the IC-M605EURO Marine Radio - 15/03/2017
- IC-M605EURO Multi-Station VHF/DSC Radio, Now Available! - 27/02/2017
- Icom to Attend London Boatshow 2017 - 20/12/2016
- Icom IC-M605EURO Marine Radio Makes UK Debut at London Boatshow 2017 - 02/12/2016
- New Icom IC-M605 Marine VHF Radio System Debuts at METS Trade Show - 15/11/2016