UR-FR5300 VHF Channel Module VHF analogue/digital repeater module - Install to IC-FR5300 for 2 channel repeater.
- Works as an independent repeater.
- Frequency coverage: (Varies according to version) 136-174 MHz
- Number of channels: 32 channels / 1 zones
- RF output: 25 W, 10 W, 5.8 W (EUR, EXP Versions)
- Digital (1% BER): –4.0 dBμV (0.32 μV) emf typ. (EN301 166)
- Analog (12 dB SINAD): –119 dBm (0.25 μV) typ. (TIA-603)
- –6.0 dBμV emf typ. (EN300 086)
- Dimensions (projections not included; W×H×D): 176×60×194 mm, 6.9 × 2.4 × 7.6 in
- Weight (approx.): 2.2 kg, 4.9 lb
The IC-FR5300/FR6300 is a 32 channel VHF/UHF repeater combining analogue FM and IDAS digital mixed mode operation. The optional UC-FR5300 network/controller board provides IP network connectivity, and it is scalable to multi-site conventional, simulcast conventional, and Type-D trunking capabilities. The IC-FR5300/FR6300 is another addition to Icom’s robust series of professional repeaters that support countless systems worldwide.