IC-F3262D/F4262D dPMR VHF/UHF Digital Handheld Series with GPS (Discontinued) The Icom IC-F3262D handheld is a radio series that combines a rugged, waterproof and dustproof construction with an in-built GPS receiver and IDAS dPMR digital technology. This product is no longer available. If you are looking for a replacement, please visit the IC-F3400D/F4400D Digital Two Way Radio Handheld Series product page. IDAS™ dPMR™ Features
The IC-F3262D series provides dPMR mode 1/2 operation. Compatibility with dPMR mode 3 operation planned. The following IDAS dPMR features are programmable: • Individual/group call
• All group call
• Call log
• SDM (Short Data Message)
• Status message
• Stun, kill and revive
• Digital voice scrambler
• Digital colour code
• Transparent data mode Built-in GPS Receiver
The IC-F3262D series has an internally integrated GPS receiver*. Current position data can be attached to a voice or data (SDM, status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations*.
* Depending on version. * To show the received position data, an external PC application is required. Man Down and Lone Worker Functions for Emergency Call
The integrated man down function* automatically sends an emergency signal when the transceiver is left in a horizontal position for a preset period. The lone worker function can also transmit an emergency signal when the radio is not operated for a preset period. These emergency signals can be sent with GPS position data* to alert your co-workers or dispatcher to any potential trouble.
* Depending on version. 800mW (typ.) Audio Output Power
The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and the large 40mm speaker delivers loud 800mW (typ.) audio to receive all calls under noisy conditions. New 14-pin Accessory Connector
The new 14-pin accessory connector enhances the IC-F3262D series performance and capabilities. The BTL amplifier audio can deliver 1000mW (typ.) of loud audio from the optional HM-184 speaker microphone. When using the optional OPC-1870 zone copy cable, the memory channels in the tactical group can be copied to another radio. IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
The IC-F3262D series provides outstanding protection against dust and water that is equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3261D series can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction keeps out powder dust, sand, mud etc. * To guarantee the IP67 rating, the BP-232WP battery pack must be used with the IC-F3262D series. The “IP67” label is attached to the BP-232WP for an identification mark. Analogue FM Mode Features
• 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS
• MDC 1200 compatible
• Inversion voice scrambler
• Basic LTR trunking
• Audio compander Other Features
• 512 memory channels with 128 zones
• Dot-matrix, multi-function display
• Large 2300mAh (typ.) Lithium-Ion battery
• MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
• Mode dependent scan and priority scan
• DTMF autodial
• Busy channel lockout, repeater lockout
• Talk around function
• Escalating alarm
• Surveillance function
• Power on password
• Low battery alert
• New optional MB-130 vehicle charger bracket
- IDAS dPMR
- Built-in GPS Receiver*1
- Integrated Man Down Function*1
- IP67 Waterproof and Dust-tight Protection
- 800mW (typ.) Loud Audio Output
- New 14-pin Accessory Connector
- 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS Encoder/Decoder Built-in*2
- MDC 1200 and BIIS 1200 compatible*2
- Basic LTR Trunking
- 512 Memory Channels with 128 Zones
- Full Dot-Matrix Display
- Inversion Voice Scrambler
- Audio Compander*2
- Uses the same cloning software as IC-F3162 series
- *1 Depending on version. *2 Analogue mode only.
Charger adapter for use with BC-119N/121N.
Allows you to use third party accessories with 6-pin Hirose plug.
Charger adapter for the BC-197 six way multi-charger.
Universal Icom Fast Charger
AC adapter for BC-119N & BC-144
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Desktop Rapid Charger designed to work with the Icom BP-230, BP-231 and BP-232 Li-ion battery packs.
Regular desktop charger.
Multi-charger. Rapidly charges up to six batteries. Requires BC-157 and six adapters.
Voltage/Capacity - 7.4V/2000mAh Charge time (approx.) - 1.5 hours
AAA (LR03) x 6 battery case
AA (LR6) x 6 battery case
UHF antenna for 400-430 MHz
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
Vehicle charger bracket to use BC-213 or BC-160 chargers in a vehicle.
Swivel belt clip
Alligator type belt-clip
Leather belt clip (Discontinued)
Swivel type leather belt hanger (Swivel joint of the MB-86 is required).
DC lead for battery chargers
DC Power Cable (for use with BC-121)
- FDMA vs. TDMA Digital Two Way Radio Technology. Download Icom’s Whitepaper - 13/09/2017
- The case for dPMR, an article from Radio Resource International - 07/01/2016
- Icom Launches New IC-F3262D dPMR Waterproof Digital Radio with Built-in GPS! - 14/11/2013
- Icom UK Launch dPMR Digital Business Two Way Radio Solutions at FCS Business Radio 2013 - 29/10/2013
- Icom UK Exhibits New Two Way Radio Products at Transport Security 2012 - 10/10/2012