IC-F1100D/F2100D Digital Two-Way Radio Series The IC-F1100D/F2100D series is a compact, portable digital two way radio series with convenient features, intelligent emergency functions, all housed in a slim, rugged waterproof & dustproof chassis. Three versions are available in both VHF and UHF: non-display, simple keypad with LCD and full ten-keypad with LCD. A high-power handling capacity speaker and acoustic improvements provide class-leading (1500 mW) loud and clear audio. The compact easy-to-hold, dust tight and waterproof durable design with a long-lasting battery will offer reliable operation. General Features
• IDAS 6.25kHz Digital Operation
• Three different versions of both VHF and UHF radios: - No display – IC-F2100D (UHF)/IC-F1100D (VHF)
- Display with four keys – IC-F1100DS (VHF) /IC-F2100DS (UHF)
- Display with full DTMF keypad – IC-F1100DT (VHF) /IC-F2100DT (UHF) • 128 Channels / 8 Zones (LCD versions only)
• 16 Channels (non-display version)
• Newly designed speaker delivers 1500 mW of high power audio
• Improved acoustic design improves sound clarity
• Compact (52.2 (W) x 111.8 (H) mm; 2.1 x 4.4 in) and lightweight
• IP67/55/54 waterproof and dust-tight protection
• Tested to 12 categories of MIL-STD-810-G environmental tests
• AquaQuake draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
• DTMF autodial memories
• 16-position rotary selector and ON/OFF volume knob
• “Shift key” function increases the number of programmable key assignments
• Up to 18 hours of operating time with supplied BP-280 battery pack (*Based on ‘Power Save’ on and a 5/5/90 duty cycle)
• Eight-character alphanumeric display (LCD versions only)
• Three colour LED Operating Mode
• NXDN conventional
• NXDN multi-site conventional over IP network
• NXDN Type-D single-site trunking
• Analogue mode
• Analogue/digital mixed operation Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
• AMBE+2 vocoder
• Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming (for LCD types)
• Individual, Group and All call
• Late entry for Group call
• Status call and Polling
• Short data messages (for LCD types)
• Call alert
• Radio check (RX only)
• GPS position data (Optional HM-171GPW required) Analogue Functions
• CTCSS and DTCS tone
• 2-Tone and 5-Tone
• MDC PTT ID transmission
• BIIS PTT ID transmission Security and Safety
• Digital voice scrambler (Low-level encryption)
• Radio Stun/Revive/Kill (RX only)
• Remote monitor
• Emergency key for emergency call
• Man Down function
• Lone Worker function
• Motion and Stationary detection function
• Surveillance function temporarily turns OFF the beep and LED indicator
• Power ON password (for LCD types) Scan Functions
• Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
• Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
• Mode dependent scan automatically changes the scan list depending on the operating channel
• Power ON scan function
• Talk Back timer Voice/Audio Functions
• Channel announcement function
• VOX function for hands-free operation
• Siren sound for security alarm
- Compact, lightweight IDAS 6.25kHz digital radio series
- Up to 18 hours of operating time with the supplied BP-280 battery pack
- Motion/Stationary detection, Man Down and Lone Worker functions
- Newly designed speaker delivers 1500 mW of high power audio
- IP67/55/54 waterproof and dust-tight protection
- Digital voice scrambler (Low level encryption)
- Analogue voice scrambler (16-code inversion)
- IDAS conventional, Type-D single-site trunking and mixed mode operation
Power supply for the BC-213 fast charger
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Single Fast charger. Charges the BC-279 in 2.5 hours (approx.)
6 way charger. Charges up to six BP-279 battery packs in 2.5 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1130 mAh battery pack (operating time 10 hours (approx.))
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1485 mAh battery pack (operating time 14 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 2280 mAh battery pack (operating time 18 hours (approx.)
UHF antenna for 400-430 MHz
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
Stubby antenna (150–162 MHz)
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
FA-SC72U UHF antenna for 470-520 MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
Durable earphone microphone.
Compact speaker microphone
Full size durable speaker microphone.
Light-weight type earphone microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
The HM-168LWP is a waterproof and dust-tight (IP67) speaker microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
GPS waterproof speaker microphone.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Earpiece with boom mic
Provides Hands-free operation.
Headset with boom-mic
Earphone with Throat-mic
- Licenced Two Way Radio System
This is the general-purpose peer to peer application for all forms of licenced PMR use.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System Linked by Repeaters
This is the standard licenced PMR version that includes all base station and repeater functionality allowing interfaces via gateways (Telephone, IP etc).
Vehicle Mounting Bracket
Vehicle charger bracket to use BC-213 or BC-160 chargers in a vehicle.
Alligator style belt clip
Headset adapter cable.
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
DC Power Cable (for use with various chargers)
- Pro Equip P220LP
Acoustic earphone with mini PTT with lock function.
External Push to talk switch for use with the HS-94, HS-95, HS-97 headsets.
- Read our Latest Icom Two Way Radio Case Studies - 21/09/2021
- Latest Knowledge Base Article: Why consider Two-Way Radio for Social Distancing? - 06/03/2021
- Hiring Two Way Radios For Your Event This Year - 28/01/2021
- Icom LTE and Satellite Radio Solutions on Show at FCS Business Radio 2019 - 06/10/2019
- Icom UK Introduce New Compact IC-F1100D/F2100D Two Way Digital Radio Series - 10/07/2018