HM-195GB Remote control Commandmic The optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195GB/GW, makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G from a separate cabin or tower. The COMMANDMIC can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from the IC-M423G/E. All functions of the IC-M423G/E, including power switch, distress call, DSC, and PA functions can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC. The COMMANDMIC can also be used as an intercom with the IC-M423G/E. The COMMANDMIC provides the same user interface as the IC-M423G/E. The intuitive menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. Other Features
• IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
• Class D DSC full control capability. DSC “Distress” button on the back of the unit
• Large 45mm (d) speaker for superior audio
• Black and super white versions available.
The IC-M423G is an enhanced version of the IC-M423 fixed mount VHF/DSC and includes an integrated GPS Receiver which allows current position and time to be used for DSC calls. This new radio also has a striking new white backlight LCD which improves visibility, along with a smart looking new HM-205B Speaker-microphone which has a large 45mm diameter speaker. In addition, the optional HM- 195G COMMANDMIC also incorporates a white backlight LCD and laser-cut keypad.
- IC-M423G and IC-M400BB Fixed Marine VHF radios, Back by Popular Demand - 10/07/2020
- Introducing the IC-M423G VHF/DSC with Integrated GPS Receiver! - 09/01/2015
- New Range of Icom VHF Models Featuring Integrated GPS Receiver to be shown at METS Marine Trade Show - 18/11/2014
- Icom IC-M423 Fixed Mount VHF/DSC and HM-195SW COMMANDMIC available now in White - 27/07/2012