IC-M423GE VHF/DSC Marine Radio The IC-M423GE is ideal for customers who are looking for a compact radio for their boat with advanced functions and dual station control. The radio features built-in active noise cancelling technology that provides superb audio performance. The optional COMMANDMIC allows you to control all the functions of the IC-M423GE as well as being able to be used as an intercom with the radio. Intuitive User Interface and White Backlit LCD and Keypad
Incorporating Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface, the IC-M423GE has been designed for simple, intuitive operation. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide quick and easy access to the intended functions. The high contrast white backlit LCD and laser-cut keypad match well with modern boat designs. Active Noise Cancelling Technology
The built-in active noise cancelling technology provides superb performance. It reduces background noise up to 90% in the received signal and 30% in the transmits signal. 10 W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
The IC-M423GE has a built-in 10 W amplifier that increases the audio output to an external PA speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, the foghorn can also be emitted from the external PA speaker. Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls. Built-in GPS Receiver
The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position, date/time and can be used for DSC calls. Optional White Backlit HM-195GB/GW COMMANDMIC™
The optional white backlit COMMANDMIC allows you to use the IC-M423GE from a separate cabin or tower. All functions of the IC-M423GE can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC. The HM-195GB/GW COMMANDMIC can also be used as an intercom with the IC-M423GE. AIS Target Call
When connected to an optional MA-510TR/MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number. And More
• Comes as standard with HM-205B/SW remote control speaker-microphone
• NMEA 0183 connectivity
• AquaQuake™ draining function
• IPX7 waterproof protection
• Dual/tri-watch function
• Priority and normal scan
• Black and super white versions available.
• Supports 4-digit channels
• Meets ITU-R M493-14 specifications
• This product comes complete with a simple plastic flush mount kit. Stainless steel flush mount kits are available as an option.
- Intuitive user interface and white backlight display
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology
- 10 W loud audio, public address and foghorn
- Built-in Class D DSC
- Built-in GPS receiver (GPS antenna supplied)
- Optional dual station control with HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
- AIS Target Call with MA-510TR
- Meets ITU-R M493-14 specifications
- IPX7 Submersible Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake water draining function
- HM-205B/SW Speaker-Microphone as standard
- NMEA 0183 connectivity
- Favourite channel function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Built-in attenuator for local communication
- This product comes complete with a simple plastic flush mount kit. Stainless steel flush mount kits are available as an option.
The HM-195CMI is a compact black box interface that provides multi-station control between Icom VHF/DSC marine radios and two HM-195 Commandmics.
The optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195GB/GW, makes it convenient for using the IC-M423G/E, IC-M506GE and IC-M510 from a separate cabin or tower. The COMMANDMIC can be positioned up to 18.3m (60ft) away from your radio.
Designed for Non- SOLAS vessels such as pleasure craft, workboats and small vessels, the MA-500TR is a compact, waterproof Class B AIS transponder that actively notifies other vessels of your exact position, thus increasing your safety at sea. The MA-500TR also has a dual channel receiver allowing boat owners to receive AIS information (both Class A and Class B AIS signals) on two channels simultaneously. This real-time information is then displayed on its large, backlit full dot-matrix display giving the boat owner real-time vessel traffic information thus aiding navigation and collision avoidance. The MA-500TR can work independently or connect with a PC or other marine network equipment. When connected to a compatible Icom VHF radio , an individual DSC call can be made easily from the MA-500TR.
The MA-510TR is an all in one stand-alone unit that combines both AIS transponder and a sharp display in a compact design that features an attractive and easy to read the wide-angled colour screen, legible even in direct sunlight. The MA-510TR advanced AIS transponder boasts a whole host of important features including a navigation function that guides the operator to their destination, silent mode, USB-connectivity, man overboard navigation function and collision alarm function.
Flush mount kit
Extension cable for HM-162B/SW/E (6m/20ft)
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
Cloning Cable Adapter
- New Case Study: The Importance of Marine VHF Radio for Sea Mammal Rescue - 16/12/2021
- Icom Launch New Innovative Marine VHF Radios at the Southampton Boatshow 2021 - 09/09/2021
- Latest Knowledge Base Article: Getting Your Marine VHF Radio Licence - 05/03/2021
- 5 Year Warranty on Icom Marine VHF Radios Purchased Until the End of September 2020 - 14/09/2020
- Follow the Icom UK Video Streaming during the ‘Southampton Boatshow’ - 10/09/2020
- IC-M423G and IC-M400BB Fixed Marine VHF radios, Back by Popular Demand - 10/07/2020
- New Icom Marine Products shown at METS Marine Trade Show - 22/11/2019