IC-F1100D/F2100D Digital Two-Way Radio Series The IC-F1100D/F2100D series is a compact, portable digital two way radio series with convenient features, intelligent emergency functions, all housed in a slim, rugged waterproof & dustproof chassis. Three versions are available in both VHF and UHF: non-display, simple keypad with LCD and full ten-keypad with LCD. A high-power handling capacity speaker and acoustic improvements provide class-leading (1500 mW) loud and clear audio. The compact easy-to-hold, dust tight and waterproof durable design with a long-lasting battery will offer reliable operation. General Features
• IDAS 6.25kHz Digital Operation
• Three different versions of both VHF and UHF radios: - No display – IC-F2100D (UHF)/IC-F1100D (VHF)
- Display with four keys – IC-F1100DS (VHF) /IC-F2100DS (UHF)
- Display with full DTMF keypad – IC-F1100DT (VHF) /IC-F2100DT (UHF) • 128 Channels / 8 Zones (LCD versions only)
• 16 Channels (non-display version)
• Newly designed speaker delivers 1500 mW of high power audio
• Improved acoustic design improves sound clarity
• Compact (52.2 (W) x 111.8 (H) mm; 2.1 x 4.4 in) and lightweight
• IP67/55/54 waterproof and dust-tight protection
• Tested to 12 categories of MIL-STD-810-G environmental tests
• AquaQuake draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
• DTMF autodial memories
• 16-position rotary selector and ON/OFF volume knob
• “Shift key” function increases the number of programmable key assignments
• Up to 18 hours of operating time with supplied BP-280 battery pack (*Based on ‘Power Save’ on and a 5/5/90 duty cycle)
• Eight-character alphanumeric display (LCD versions only)
• Three colour LED Operating Mode
• NXDN conventional
• NXDN multi-site conventional over IP network
• NXDN Type-D single-site trunking
• Analogue mode
• Analogue/digital mixed operation Digital Functions (Voice and Data)
• AMBE+2 vocoder
• Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) displays the caller’s name without programming (for LCD types)
• Individual, Group and All call
• Late entry for Group call
• Status call and Polling
• Short data messages (for LCD types)
• Call alert
• Radio check (RX only)
• GPS position data (Optional HM-171GPW required) Analogue Functions
• CTCSS and DTCS tone
• 2-Tone and 5-Tone
• MDC PTT ID transmission
• BIIS PTT ID transmission Security and Safety
• Digital voice scrambler (Low-level encryption)
• Radio Stun/Revive/Kill (RX only)
• Remote monitor
• Emergency key for emergency call
• Man Down function
• Lone Worker function
• Motion and Stationary detection function
• Surveillance function temporarily turns OFF the beep and LED indicator
• Power ON password (for LCD types) Scan Functions
• Priority scan monitors one or two priority channels while scanning non-priority channels
• Voting scan automatically selects the optimal repeater site
• Mode dependent scan automatically changes the scan list depending on the operating channel
• Power ON scan function
• Talk Back timer Voice/Audio Functions
• Channel announcement function
• VOX function for hands-free operation
• Siren sound for security alarm
- Compact, lightweight IDAS 6.25kHz digital radio series
- Up to 18 hours of operating time with the supplied BP-280 battery pack
- Motion/Stationary detection, Man Down and Lone Worker functions
- Newly designed speaker delivers 1500 mW of high power audio
- IP67/55/54 waterproof and dust-tight protection
- Digital voice scrambler (Low level encryption)
- Analogue voice scrambler (16-code inversion)
- IDAS conventional, Type-D single-site trunking and mixed mode operation
Power supply for the BC-213 fast charger
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Single Fast charger. Charges the BC-279 in 2.5 hours (approx.)
6 way charger. Charges up to six BP-279 battery packs in 2.5 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1130 mAh battery pack (operating time 10 hours (approx.))
Li-Ion, 7.2V 1485 mAh battery pack (operating time 14 hours (approx.)
Li-Ion, 7.2V 2280 mAh battery pack (operating time 18 hours (approx.)
UHF antenna for 400-430 MHz
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
Stubby antenna (150–162 MHz)
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
FA-SC72U UHF antenna for 470-520 MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
Durable earphone microphone.
Compact speaker microphone
Full size durable speaker microphone.
Light-weight type earphone microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
The HM-168LWP is a waterproof and dust-tight (IP67) speaker microphone for use with various Icom two way radios.
GPS waterproof speaker microphone.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Earpiece with boom mic
Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
Headset with boom-mic
Earphone with Throat-mic
Vehicle Mounting Bracket
Vehicle charger bracket to use BC-213 or BC-160 chargers in a vehicle.
Alligator style belt clip
Provides VOX operation for the HS-97.
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
DC Power Cable (for use with BC-121)
- Pro Equip P220LP
Acoustic earphone with mini PTT with lock function.
External Push to talk switch for use with the HS-94, HS-95, HS-97 headsets.