IC-F15/F25 VHF/UHF Commercial Two Way Radio Handheld (Discontinued) The IC-F15/F25 Series offers a lightweight, easy to handle, high-performance portable radio that’s built for large and small businesses. The IC-F15 Series has only 3 buttons and 2 knobs, so no special training is required. It also has a very durable construction, which is resistant to shock and vibration. Add wide frequency coverage; Li-Ion battery pack and rapid charger as standard; built-in signalling; option unit connector and you have a radio series that is ideal for users who are searching for a simple yet dependable communication solution. This product is no longer available. If you are looking for a replacement, then please visit the IC-F1000/F2000 VHF and UHF Commercial Transceivers product page. 4 Versions Available:
IC-F15 VHF transceiver, 5W, 16 channel, rotary type
IC-F15S VHF transceiver, 5W, 2 channel, toggle type
IC-F25 UHF transceiver, 4W, 16 channel, rotary type
IC-F25S UHF transceiver, 4W, 2 channel, toggle type Simple Operation
The IC-F15 series retains the simple user-interface from the IC-F12 series; 3 buttons (upper, lower and PTT) and a rotary or toggle channel selector to provide all the required functionality without any fuss. Rugged Construction
This radio is designed to withstand serious industrial use. Although the IC-F15 series is smaller and lighter than the IC-F12 series, the new dual rail guide increases durability against shock by securely locking the battery pack in place. The belt clip clamps securely between the radio and the battery, making it nearly impossible to knock loose. Wide Frequency Coverage
The IC-F15 series covers a wide frequency (136–174, 400–470 MHz versions) and also has wide, middle and narrow channel spacing (25, 20, 12.5kHz*) selectable per channel.
* Cannot program 25 and 20 kHz at the same time. Internal Option Units Available
The IC-F15 series has an internal socket for optional internal units including voice scrambler, man down and DTMF decoder units. Most Popular Signalling Built-in
The IC-F15 series has 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capabilities as standard for group communication or selective calling. The IC-F15 series can decode ten 2-Tone codes and eight 5-Tone codes on a channel. When a matched tone is received, many actions are programmable for each code such as beep sounds, answer back calls, LED, stun/kill radio, scans etc. Lithium-Ion Battery Pack & Rapid Charger As Standard
The IC-F15 series comes with BP-231 Li-Ion battery pack and BC-160 desktop rapid charger as standard.
- Simple operation for instant communication
- Rugged construction incorporating a new industrial design
- Li-Ion battery pack and desktop rapid charger supplied as standard
- Internal socket allows you to use optional voice scrambler, man down and DTMF decoder units
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS
- Multi 2-tone and 5-tone function built-in
- Expanded frequency coverage (136–174, 400–470MHz versions)
- Wide range of accessories available
- Embedded ESN (Electronic Serial Number), a unique identification number is embedded into the radio.
- Microphone remote control function gives you remote control capability.
- LED low battery alert
- TOT function and lock out penalty timer.
- 500mW loud and clear audio
- 2 step power saver
- Normal and priority scan
- Optional VOX headset available for hands free use
Charger adapter for use with BC-119N/121N.
Universal Icom Fast Charger
Six Way Rapid Multi Charger
AC adapter for BC-119N & BC-144
Desktop Rapid Charger designed to work with the Icom BP-230, BP-231 and BP-232 Li-ion battery packs.
Stylish soft nylon case for IC-F15/F25/F25SR with D rings.
Ear-piece for most Icom handhelds (3.5mm jack. RX only)
Antenna (136-150 MHz)
UHF antenna for 400-430 MHz
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
The lightweight earphone mic. has a compact microphone with PTT switch that clips to your lapel.
- HM-131 (L/SC)
PMR Hand Microphone
PMR and Amateur radio hand microphone
Heavy-duty hand microphone.
The HM-166/L/LP earphone/microphone series have been designed for commercial users and active amateur radio operators who want extra durability at a great price.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Provides Hands-free operation.
Earphone with Throat-mic
Swivel belt clip
Alligator type belt-clip
Swivel type belt hangar for use with BP-208N, BP-209N, BP-210N, BP-211N, BP-222N battery packs.
Leather belt clip (Discontinued)
Cloning Cable (PC to transceiver)
Cloning cable (USB cable, PC to receiver)
DC Power Cable (for use with various chargers)
The UT-109 02 is a high-performance, non-rolling voice scrambler board available with up to 32 codes.
Scrambler (inversion & rolling)
Man Down Unit
Man-down unit aimed at commercial users.
Vox/PTT switch unit for use with the HS-94, HS-95, HS-96 & HS-97.
- Up, Up and Away with Icom Radios - 25/10/2010
- Icom UK – Proud Partners of the MSS Colchester Kawasaki British Superbike Championship Team - 14/03/2010
- Icom Rocks With Razorlight - 07/09/2009
- Icom Supports Scalextric World Record Stunt! - 02/09/2009
- Icom to supply radio comms to the National Three Peaks Challenge - 13/02/2008
- Icom IC-F25 Radios helps Create Kings Cross Regeneration - 07/11/2007
- Icom Equipment Used at UK Ironman Event - 26/10/2007
- Icom Support Superbike Team - 04/06/2007
- Comptons supply aviation charity with Icom Radios - 26/04/2007
- Icom at Stock Car Speed Association V8 Race Series - 03/04/2007
- Icom Two Way Radios Summit Mt. Everest - 10/01/2007
- Barbican Unites to tackle crime using Icom Radio Network - 08/12/2006
- IC-F15s Makes the Grade at Fabrication Yard! - 25/04/2006
- Icom support Rapid Chariots successful performance at Britcar 24 endurance race - 28/09/2005
- Icom support Rapid Chariots at Silverstone Britcar 24 Hour Race - 09/09/2005
- New IC-F15 Series: Perfect for Business, Big or Small - 10/02/2005