IC-U20SR Ultra Compact PMR446 Licence Free Two-Way Radio The licence-free Icom IC-U20SR is a stylish, ultra-compact PMR446 two-way radio that effortlessly fits in the palm of your hand. Built to IP54 dust and water resistance, meeting MIL-STD810G standards, this radio combines user-friendly features, including a well-designed front panel layout with simple operation, long battery life and clear audio, all housed within a lightweight yet durable polycarbonate case. Ultra-Compact, Smart Design
Ultra-compact, the IC-U20SR measures only 50(w)x26.7(d)x94(h) mm, so it takes up little space in your pocket or on your belt. In addition, the IC-U20SR is very light, weighing only 156 grams. It is perfect for people who work in retail, restaurants and hospitality when you need a discrete device that provides great performance. High definition and clear LCD with 4 Digits with 14 Segments
The IC-U20SR has a large high-definition LCD screen with reinforced glass that shows you which channel you are on, the battery life, and the settings chosen clearly. IP54 dust and Water Resistant. Meets MIL-STD810G Spec.
Waterproof to IP54 and approved by military certification MIL-STD810-G, the Icom IC-U20SR is protected against dust, water splashes and shock to withstand heavy use. Up to 21 Hours of Operation with Supplied Battery
The supplied BP-304A, 2350 mAh Lithium-Ion battery can provide up to 21-hour long operation so that it can be used continuously during day and night work shifts without recharging. The BP-304A can be fully charged with the BC-262, Charging Cradle, in approximately 5 hours. Multiple USB Charging Options
There are three different ways of charging the IC-U20SR. In addition to charging with the BC-262 charging cradle, there is a direct radio body connection charging with USB Type-C cable* and charging BP-304A with a BC-264 battery charger.
* USB Type-C™ cable is for only battery charging, with no data transfer function. 2 programmable Buttons (inc. Orange Emergency button on top of radio)
The Icom IC-U20SR radio has two programmable keys which can be reprogrammed according to your need and use. An orange emergency button is on the top of the radio that, with a long press, can send an emergency audio signal to the other devices on your agreed channel. The second is a side button that allows the Call-Ring function to make group calls by ringing other Icom portables. Smart-ring function is also available which checks whether a group member is in range or not. PTT from Headset and Earphone Microphone
There are a variety of headsets, microphones and earphone-microphones. The built-in VOX function provides convenient hands-free operation with the HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97 headsets when used with the OPC-2006LS VOX conversion cable. Other Features
• CTCSS / DTCS tone squelch
• 600 mW loud and clear audio
• 'Over-The-Air' Programming
• VOX function for hands-free operation
- Stylish, Ultra-compact PMR446 radio
- Easy-to-use, user-friendly operation
- Up to 21 Hours of Operation with Supplied Battery
- IP54 dust and water resistant. Meets MIL-STD810G Spec.
- High definition, Easy to Read LCD with 4 Digits with 14 Segments
- Multiple USB Charging Options inc USB Type-C charging for direct radio body connection
- 2 programmable keys (Orange Emergency button on top of radio)
- CTCSS / DTCS tone squelch
- 600 mW loud and clear audio
- 'Over-The-Air' Programming
- VOX function for hands-free operation
- PTT from Headset and Earphone Microphone
Charging Cradle for the IC-U20SR.
Battery Charger for the IC-U20SR.
Lithium Ion battery pack for the IC-U20SR.
Durable type earphone microphone with slim L-type connector
Light type earphone microphone with slim L-type connector
The HM-183LS is a waterproof speaker microphone for selected Icom IP, LTE and D-STAR handsets.
Compact type speaker microphone with slim L-type connector.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Provides Hands-free operation.
Earphone with Throat-mic
Alligator Style Belt Clip for use with the Icom ID-31E & ID-51E D-STAR handportables
Plug adapter cable. OPC-2006LS is required when using the HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97
OPC-2328 Add Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality to the headsets on your IP100H WLAN handset with the OPC-2328 headset adapter cable.
- ProEquip P220LP
Acoustic earphone with mini PTT with lock function.
- ProEquip P245LP
D-Ring Headset c/w In-Line PTT 80cm cable.
UK6WAY is an Icom UK sourced six way multi charger for the IC-F29SR(2), IC-F29DR(2/3), IC-U20SR, IC-F1000/F2000, IC-F1100D/F2100D, IC-F3002/F4002 and IC-F3102D/F4102D series, IP100H, IP503H and many more.
In this video, we provide an overview of Icom's new ultra-compact IC-U20SR PMR446 licence-free two-way radio, showcasing its design and features, which make it an ideal communication tool for commercial environments from hospitality and events to restaurants and retail.
- Two Online Competitions to win Icom Prizes! - 19/10/2023
- New Icom Radio Launches at the Southampton Boatshow 2023 (Stand F017) - 14/08/2023
- Icom Two Way Business Radio Solutions on show at FCS Comex 2023 - 06/08/2023
- Icom Launches Ultra-Compact, User-Friendly IC-U20SR Licence-Free Two-Way Radio - 12/07/2023