IP110H IP/WLAN Radio Handset
IP110H IP/WLAN Radio Handset The Icom IP110H is a compact two-way radio/handset that operates using your Wi-Fi network. The IP110H can be used as part of a wider WLAN radio system allowing you to use your local LAN to implement a communications system that can scale even in the largest buildings. Unlike traditional PMR radios, because the IP110H uses existing WLAN instead of radio frequencies, it does not require a licence or licence application. Therefore the handset can be used by anyone instantly, once the system has been set up. IP WLAN Radio System Introduction
With the IP1000C system controller and a number of WLAN access points (including Icom AP-95M), you can create a system using a number of access points to cover an area. The IP100FS dispatch software allows you to keep track of each IP110H radio from a central location showing you each IP110H and which LAN access point it is closest to. It is also possible to communicate with a dispersed site using an Internet VPN and link with conventional radios and IP phones using the optional VE-PG4 RoIP gateway. Scalable System Using Wireless LAN Network
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network, expands your WLAN radio system communication range. Simultaneous TalkListen function
Provides full duplex communication like a telephone conversation and one-to-many communication. TalkListen works with or without external headset. Licence Free Communication
The IP110H WLAN radio uses common wireless LAN network frequencies, which does not require a licence or any communication fees to use. Dispersed Sites Communication
When connected over the Internet VPN, communication between dispersed sites is possible. IP110H IP/WLAN RADIO HANDSET FEATURES
• Compact, Lightweight Wireless LAN Radio with Simultaneous TalkListen Function
• All, Group, Talkgroup, Individual and Telephone Calls (Telephone Calling requires optional VE-PG4)
• 1000 mW loud audio from internal speaker
• Bluetooth wireless operation (dependent on version) with optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset
• IP67/IP54 waterproof and dust-tight durable design
• Battery pack can be charged through the USB type-C cable
• More than 20 hours of operating time Other features
• Audio recording/playback function for instant review
• Vibration alert function
• Motion/Stationary detection, man down and lone worker functions
• Over-the-Air programming
• Compatible with IP100H IP/WLAN radio
- Compact radio/handset with built-in antenna and battery.
- Simultaneous TalkListen Function like a telephone call.
- All, Group, Talk group, Individual and Telephone Calls. (Telephone Calling requires optional VE-PG4)
- Built-in Bluetooth capability (dependent on version) for use with optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset.
- Audio record function for instant review if required.
- 1000 mW loud audio from the internal speaker.
- Vibration alert function informs of incoming calls and short messages.
- Motion/stationary detection, Mandown and lone worker functions.
- Waterproof and dust-tight durable design (IP67/IP54 and MIL-STD-810G).
- Licence-free IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards are used.
- Over-the-Air Configurable.
- Built-in Li-Ion battery pack can be charged through the USB Type-C Charging port.
- Interoperable with LTE & PMR devices via VE-PG4
- AP-95M Wireless LAN Access Point
The AP-95M is a compact wireless access point, compatible with high-speed Wi-Fi standards, that creates a 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz dual-band wireless local area network (WLAN) with up to 16 SSID’s, using the Virtual AP (VLAN) function. The AP-95M can be used as a single access point or as part of a larger network. The AP-95M has been developed for Icom’s IP Advanced Radio System and general usage.
AC Adapter for BC-226 connectable type charger
Charger stand for IP110H.
Hand Microphone for PMR transceivers.
Earphone microphone with three microphone gain levels.
Compact speaker microphone equipped with 8-position rotary clip.
IPX7 waterproof speaker microphone
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Provides Hands-free operation.
Earphone with Throat-mic
- IP Advanced Wi-Fi Radio System
Utilising a wireless LAN network, the IP Advanced Radio System is a very cost-effective solution. Depending on the terrain, layout and infrastructure conventional two way radio communications may struggle to penetrate the building and not cover the whole area needed.
- IP1000C IP System Controller
The IP1000C is the brains of Icom's advanced wireless radio system and keeps track of the radios in your network.
- IP100FS IP PC Dispatcher
The IP100FS is an IP based PC dispatcher that also serves as an additional radio on your network.
- IP100H IP Radio/Handset
Despite its size, Icom’s compact IP100H WLAN/IP radio, is a powerful radio packed with many features.
Alligator style belt clip
Plug adapter cable. OPC-2006LS is required when using the HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97
Plug adapter cable designed for VOX operation.
Plug adapter cable designed for VOX operation.
OPC-2328 Add Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality to the headsets on your IP100H WLAN handset with the OPC-2328 headset adapter cable.
- ProEquip PRO-P245-35WP
Black headset with inline mic/PTT. Features a D-shell earpiece.
The SM-26 desktop microphone is an affordable Icom desktop microphone for the Private Mobile Radio market.
Can be fixed without using earplugs, ideal for sharing with multiple people.
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Bluetooth headset with earpiece and microphone (comes with PTT switch).
Overview of Icom's IP Advanced Radio System, which uses wireless LAN and IP networks to provide a completely licence-free and easy-to-deploy, secure communication solution for your business or organisation. The video focuses on our latest IP110H radio handset and some of the benefits this system can provide an organisation, especially when business radio licences in some cities are incredibly difficult to obtain.
- New Simple Headset for Icom Marine Handheld Radios - 10/08/2022
- Latest Video: The Benefits of the Icom IP Advanced Radio System - 10/08/2022
- Introducing the Icom IP110H Compact Licence Free IP/ WLAN Business Radio Solution - 24/05/2022
- Introducing the Icom AP-95M Wireless Access Point - 27/04/2021
- Introducing the Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway, Providing Seamless Multi-Protocol Connectivity - 26/06/2019
- Radio Spectrum may be hard to find for some Business Radio Users. Check out Icom’s Answer…IP Advanced Radio System! - 04/02/2017