IC-M94DE VHF Marine Transceiver with DSC & AIS Receiver Icom brings all the features of your fixed VHF to a handportable with the introduction of the all new IC-M94DE…the world's first marine VHF handportable radio with an integrated AIS receiver as well as DSC and GPS. The IC-M94DE is the first handheld radio that offers users receive information broadcast by other AIS equipped vessels. The IC-M94DE provides vessel traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. With its elegant design and abundance of simple to use features this is a game changing device for anyone who ventures out to sea for recreation or work. Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
AIS receiver and DSC function add further assurance for safety at sea. The integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information is shown on the screen. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel distress button. 6 W RF Output Power and 10 Hours of Operating Time
The IC-M94DE’s 6 watts of transmit power provides extended communication range for the user. The supplied BP-306 high capacity 2400 mAh (typical) Li-ion battery, provides 10 hours of operating time, under normal conditions*.
* Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio. Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments. Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign up to 50 favourite fishing spots or destinations as waypoints. Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
The radio floats and the LCD screen, keys and rear panel Distress button flash to help you retrieve it from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal. And More
• Integrated GPS receiver
• Active noise cancelling technology
• IPX7 submersible (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
• Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
• Favourite channel function
• Supports 4-digit channels
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
- Class-H DSC
- New Rubberised backlit keypad for improved tactile button operation.
- 10 Hours (approx.) of Long Operating Time*
- 6 W RF Output Power
- Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
- Active Noise cancelling Technology
- Simplifed Navigation Function
- Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
- AquaQuake Function
- * Approximate, Typical operation with 5:5:90 (Power save ON)
AC Adapter. Use with BC-251.
Desktop Charger. Charges the BP-306 (in the radio) in 3.5 hours (approx.)
Rechargeable 7.2 V Li-ion Battery Pack (2280 mAh/2400 mAh (min/ typical).
Cigarette lighter cable for use with single fast chargers (12V).
The HM-165 waterproof speaker-microphone will float when attached to either the IC-M25EURO, IC-M33, IC-M35, IC-M37E, IC-M93D or IC-M94DE marine VHF radios.
IPX7 waterproof speaker microphone
Alligator style belt clip
Leather belt clip (Discontinued)
Fixed long leather belt hanger
Cloning cable adapter.
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
Chris Leech from Icom UK gives his first impressions of the IC-M94DE…the world's first marine VHF handportable radio with an integrated AIS receiver as well as DSC and GPS. The IC-M94DE is the first handheld radio that offers users receive information broadcast by other AIS equipped vessels. The IC-M94DE provides vessel traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. With its elegant design and abundance of simple to use features this is a game changing device for anyone who ventures out to sea for recreation or work.
- Knowledge Base Article: How to use a Marine VHF Radio! - 05/05/2022
- New Case Study: Paddleboard Adventure Company Use Icom Marine Handheld with AIS Receiver for Safety - 11/04/2022
- Icom Showcases latest Marine VHF Radio Range at Skipper Expo 2022 - 12/03/2022
- Introducing the IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control - 10/09/2021
- Icom Launch New Innovative Marine VHF Radios at the Southampton Boatshow 2021 - 09/09/2021
- Watch our latest Icom radio Videos on our YouTube Channel - 01/09/2021
- How To Prevent Corrosion on Your Icom Marine VHF Handheld Radio - 07/08/2021
- Firmware Upgrade Available for the IC-M94DE Marine VHF/DSC Radio - 06/08/2021
- Icom IC-M94DE, The World's First Marine Handportable With a Built-In AIS Receiver! - 29/03/2021