IC-F3002/F4002 VHF/UHF Professional Two Way Radio Series The IC-F3002/F4002 series of entry level handportable radios offer simple operation, outstanding audio, high performance and strong commercial build. The series, divided into the IC-F3002 (16 channel) for VHF and IC-F4002 (16 channel) for UHF, are ideal for a wide range of business and industry sectors that are searching for a simple yet dependable communication solution. Easy to hear in noisy environments
The IC-F3002 series radio provides 1500 mW* loud and clear audio with Icom custom high power handling capacity speaker. Clear communication is available even in noisy environments.
(* Typical with internal speaker) Low consumption for longer operating time
A new high efficiency FET of the IC-F3002 series reduces consumption current and provides up to 31 hours* of operating time with the BP-299, 3150 mAh (typical) supplied battery pack.
* TX: RX: Standby=5: 5: 90. Power save function ON. Simple operation for instant communication
Simplicity is the key behind the design of the IC-F3002 series. The IC-F3002 series is so easy to use there's no special training required. The few knobs and buttons are generously sized for easy operation and are designed to provide non-slip, positive action — even while wearing gloves. This simple interface makes it ideal for high turnover environments and shift work where the radio is constantly passed from person to person. Weather resistant, dust protection, military rugged
While the radio is a compact unit with a height of only 111mm the radio is tested to dust protection and water resistant equivalent to IP54 and 11 categories of MIL-STD-810 environmental test. In short, the IC-F3002 series is built rugged! Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation
The radio has the internal VOX capability for hands-free operation. Optional compatible headset with plug adapter cable OPC-2004LA can be used with the radio. Also, the VOX gain and VOX delay time are adjustable. Selective calling, quiet stand-by and more
2-Tone and 5-Tone signaling gives you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The radio “stun” function disables a radio over the air and the “revive” function restores the stunned radio. Scan features
The priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels. The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning. Lone worker function
When the radio is not operated for a preset period, any radio operation is required with a beep sound. If the radio is not operated within that preset time, an emergency signal automatically transmits and alerts your co-worker or dispatcher to any potential trouble. Other features
- DTMF autodial
- CTCSS/DTCS encoder/decoder
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
- MDC PTT ID and emergency
- Low battery alert
- 2-step power save
- PC programmable
- Time out timer
- Talk around function
- 3-color LED
- Surveillance function
- Easy to hear in noisy environments
- Low consumption for longer operating time
- Simple operation for instant communication
- Weather resistant, dust protection, military rugged
- Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation
- Selective calling, quiet stand-by and more
- Scan features
- Lone worker function
- 2 Year Warranty on Transceiver
UK 12v 1Amp charger.
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
Charges up to six batteries (with/without transceivers) at the same time. (BC-157S, AC adapter supplied.)
Rapid charger for BP-298/BP-299 Li-Ion battery packs. Features LED charge indicator.
AC Adapter. Use with BC-251.
AA (LR6)x 6 cells
7.4V/1900mAh 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
High-Capacity 3150mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack
Cigarette Lighter Cable (For use with BC-191, BC-193, BC-219/N, BC-225, BC-227 or BC-240)
Icom VHF Antenna (150-174 MHz).
UHF Antenna (430-470 MHz)
Stubby antenna 160 -174MHz
Stubby antenna 450 -470MHz
Compact speaker microphone
Full size durable speaker microphone.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Provides Hands-free operation.
Earphone with Throat-mic
Leather carry case.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System
This is the general-purpose peer to peer application for all forms of licenced PMR use.
- Licenced Two Way Radio System Linked by Repeaters
This is the standard licenced PMR version that includes all base station and repeater functionality allowing interfaces via gateways (Telephone, IP etc).
Alligator type belt clip
Headset adapter cable.
USB Cloning Cable - 3.5mm plug type
DC lead for battery chargers
DC Power Cable (for use with various chargers)
UK6WAY is an Icom UK sourced six way multi charger for the IC-F29SR(2), IC-F29DR(2), IC-F1000/F2000, IC-F1100D/F2100D, IC-F3002/F4002 and IC-F3102D/F4102D series, IP100H, IP503H and many more.
The IC-F3002/F4002 handportable radio series (UK version of the IC-F3000 Series) offers simple operation, outstanding audio, high performance and strong commercial build. The series, divided into the IC-F3002 (16 channel) for VHF and IC-F4002 (16 channel) for UHF, are ideal for a wide range of business and industry sectors that are searching for a simple yet dependable communication solution.
- Hiring Two Way Radios For Your Event This Year - 18/01/2022
- Knowledge Base Article: Getting the Right Two Way Business Radio Licence - 26/12/2021
- New Multi Charger Providing Even More Flexibility - 02/12/2021
- Watch our latest Icom radio Videos on our YouTube Channel - 01/09/2021
- Back by Popular Demand…the IC-F3002 Professional Two-Way Radio Series - 08/05/2021
- Croydon Youth Zone Supplied Icom Radios Courtesy of Wall to Wall Communications - 24/02/2020
- Icom Radios Supplied to Sunderland RAF Air Cadets, Courtesy of Eemits - 19/01/2017
- Race2Recovery Team Complete Dakar Rally: The World’s Toughest Race! - 23/01/2013
- Icom UK, Official Two Way Radio Communication Supplier to Race2Recovery for its 2013 Dakar Rally campaign! - 05/11/2012
- Hiring 2 way radios this Summer 2012? - 09/03/2012
- New! IC-F3002 Handportable Radio Series - High Performance Business Radio at a Very Competitive Price - 28/01/2011