IP Advanced Radio System
The Benefits of the Icom IP Advanced Radio System Icom's innovative IP advanced radio system provides the ability to contact any member of your staff at any time utilising an existing or new IP/WLAN network. The WLAN based system offers a scalable licence-free communication system using standard wireless networking infrastructure, that in many cases, may already be in place. The system is particularly suitable for:
• Hotels and resorts
• Shopping centres and department stores
• Restaurants / catering
• Tunnels and underground buildings
• Historic Buildings and museums
• Private communications onboard vessels Licence Free system...no call charges
Radio licences are not required for this system, when using standard wireless networking infrastructure. The system incorporates IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards. Scalable System Using Wireless LAN Network
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network, expands your WLAN radio system communication range. Simultaneous TalkListen function
Provides full duplex communication like a telephone conversation and one-to-many communication. TalkListen works with or without external headset. Information Terminal Position
The optional IP100FS software can be used to show the location of any radio terminal to it’s nearest access point giving real-time location information. Simple system to manage
The IP1000C programs almost all transceiver configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not required. Different Types of Calls
The IP110H can make individual call, group conference call, all call and area call. The unique area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point. Roaming
In a network consisting of two or more access points connected via IP, a transceiver can roam from an access point to another without losing communication. Functions Remote Monitor, Kill, Stun and Revive *
In an emergency, the IP100FS can force an individual IP110H to transmit anything the microphone hears to identify the situation. If the IP110H is used by an unauthorised person, a remote kill command can be sent to disable the unit.
* These commands can be transmitted from IP100FS. IP67/IP54 waterproof and dust-tight
IP67/IP54 features a waterproof and dust-tight durable design. IP Phone & Transceiver Interconnection
With the VE-PG4 RoIP gateway, the IP advanced radio system can be interconnected with other communication devices/technologies including PMR radios, digital PMR radios, LTE radios, IP communication terminals, Satellite PTT radios, IP phone systems and other external devices. In addition, the VE-PG4 can also be used as a controller in place of the IP1000C. Can be added to the system:
• Optional software IP100FS, which acts as a radio dispatcher.
• Icom AP-95M access points. The system also works with third-party access points *(IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n)
* Icom does not guarantee compatibility with all brands on the market
• Management software access point RS-AP3
- Full duplex communication system that works over a WLAN and IP Networks ( optional headset required for full duplex operation)
- Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
- Easy system to set up and use
- Encryption provides extra security
- Licence Free system...no call charges
- Short text messages and status
- IP67/IP54 waterproof and dust-tight (Only IP110H)
- Interconnect with other devices using VE-PG4 RoIP Gateway
- AP-95M Wireless LAN Access Point
The AP-95M is a compact wireless access point, compatible with high-speed Wi-Fi standards, that creates a 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz dual-band wireless local area network (WLAN) with up to 16 SSID’s, using the Virtual AP (VLAN) function. The AP-95M can be used as a single access point or as part of a larger network. The AP-95M has been developed for Icom’s IP Advanced Radio System and general usage.
- IP1000C IP System Controller
The IP1000C is the brains of Icom's advanced wireless radio system and keeps track of the radios in your network.
- IP100FS IP PC Dispatcher
The IP100FS is an IP based PC dispatcher that also serves as an additional radio on your network.
- IP100H IP Radio/Handset
Despite its size, Icom’s compact IP100H WLAN/IP radio, is a powerful radio packed with many features.
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Overview of Icom's IP Advanced Radio System, which uses wireless LAN and IP networks to provide a completely licence-free and easy-to-deploy, secure communication solution for your business or organisation. The video focuses on our latest IP110H radio handset and some of the benefits this system can provide an organisation, especially when business radio licences in some cities are incredibly difficult to obtain.
- Introducing the Icom IP1100CV IP/WLAN System Controller - 19/07/2023
- Latest Video: The Benefits of the Icom IP Advanced Radio System - 10/08/2022
- Introducing the Icom IP110H Compact Licence Free IP/ WLAN Business Radio Solution - 24/05/2022
- Introducing the Icom AP-95M Wireless Access Point - 27/04/2021
- Icom LTE and Satellite Radio Solutions on Show at FCS Business Radio 2019 - 06/10/2019
- Icom to Showcase New Radio Products at the Emergency Services Show - 29/08/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway, Providing Seamless Multi-Protocol Connectivity - 26/06/2019
- Download Our New IP, LTE/PoC, Satellite PTT Catalogue - 09/04/2019
- Icom To Showcase Latest Aviation Communication Solutions At Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 (Stand 5160) - 01/03/2019
- Icom’s New LTE Radio System on Show at FCS Business Radio 2018 - 01/10/2018
- New Case Study: IP Radio System Chosen by Thatcham Research Crash Test Team - 14/09/2017
- Icom GM600 Debuts at Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 2017 - 17/05/2017
- Radio Spectrum may be hard to find for some Business Radio Users. Check out Icom’s Answer…IP Advanced Radio System! - 04/02/2017
- New Case Study: IP Radio Solution…Programming Over the Air…Across the North Sea - 05/01/2017
- New Knowledge Base Article: The Importance of Two Way Radio Communication for Hotels - 12/10/2016
- New Case Study: Innovative IP Mining Communication System Installed by Leversedge Telecom - 03/08/2016
- New Case Study: Chatterbox Supply IP Radio System to Royal Opera House Festival - 16/05/2016
- Icom Introduces New Marine Radios at Seawork International 2016 - 03/05/2016
- New Icom Two Way Radio Solutions on show at FCS Business Radio 2015 - 01/11/2015
- New Icom Two Way Radio Solutions on show at FCS Business Radio 2015 - 28/10/2015
- Icom Provides IP Radio Communications for the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts - 02/09/2015
- Large European Retailer Chooses Icom IP Advanced Radio System for Main Distribution Centre - 07/07/2015
- Icom’s Two Way radio solutions on show at Seawork 2015 - 12/06/2015
- The Klick Fast System, Available for the IC-F1000 Series and IP Advanced Radio System - 12/05/2015
- WLAN Radio System for the Maritime Environment! - 01/05/2015
- New Video, Introducing Icom’s IP Advanced Radio Solution for Business - 31/03/2015
- Innovative IP Radio System Used to Break the Ice at Courier Awards - 31/10/2014
- Icom UK Showcases Two Way Radio Solutions at FCS Business Radio 2014 - 01/10/2014
- Icom Launch Revolutionary IP Advanced Radio System! - 12/08/2014
- Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best! Icom's revolutionary New IP100H WLAN Radio! - 05/01/2014