VE-SP1 Desktop Conference Speaker Icom has introduced a new desktop conference speaker microphone for its growing range of LTE/PoC radios. The VE-SP1 desktop speaker microphone is easy to activate… just place the IP501H/IP503H in the slot and start a voice conference with your team…wherever they are! Features include: • Compact and easy to get started. Literally, plug and play.
• Built-in loudspeaker with high sensitivity microphone.
• Charges the IP501H during a voice conference.
• Portable operation with LR6 (AA) (B8 cells).
• Ideal for conferencing with your team.
• Suitable for control rooms, CCTV rooms etc. The VE-SP1 is supplied with OPC-2397 connection cable, BC-242 AC adapter and SM-1 external microphone. *IP503H Radio sold separately
The BP-307 is a high capacity 7.2V / 3350mAh (typ.) Li-Ion battery pack.
- IP503H LTE/PoC Radio/Handset
The IP503H is a small, lightweight LTE/PoC radio handset that offers licence free nationwide coverage over the 4G/LTE network. The IP503H is ideal for transmitting over long and short distances or areas where conventional radio is not feasible or is too costly.
- LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System
Utilising the biggest UK 4G/3G LTE networks*, the Icom PoC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) radio system provides licence free nationwide communication and instantaneous high-quality full duplex operation. The PoC system uses the mobile phone network thus reducing the cost of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
- RMS-IP LTE Radio Dispatcher
RMS-IP is a powerful IP based PC dispatcher that not only allows you to manage your Icom LTE radio network but also serves as an additional virtual radio on your system. RMS-IP enables a controller to communicate with your team, monitor all radio activity in real-time and ultimately manage your day to day business issues more efficiently. As part of Icom's LTE radio system, RMS-IP provides an important addition to your licence free, nationwide, full-duplex communication network.
A short video about the Icom VE-SP1 desktop conference speaker microphone which enables a simultaneous voice conference in multiple locations by combining communication with Icom LTE/PoC radios.
- Read our Latest LTE/PoC Radio Knowledge Base Articles - 17/02/2023
- Find out more about Icom’s LTE Radio System with our Knowledge Base Articles - 07/06/2022
- New Videos Focusing on Icom's Latest LTE and Satellite PTT Solutions - 29/04/2022
- New Case Study: 2CL, Providing Professional, Dependable Communication to the UK Events Industry - 14/12/2020
- Introducing the BP-307 High Capacity Li-Ion battery pack - 06/10/2020
- RMS-IP LTE/PoC Radio Dispatcher, Now Available! - 16/09/2020
- Latest Video: ‘Introduction to the Icom LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System’ - 09/09/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-SP1 LTE/PoC Radio Desk Conference Microphone - 20/06/2019