IP503H LTE/PoC Radio/Handset
With the Icom custom SIM card, the IP503H has access to the three leading networks within the UK. So wherever you are, you will always be connected to the strongest signal in your area. The SIM card is capable of roaming throughout Europe as standard at no extra charge. No Licence Required, Fully Secure System
The IP503H does not use the conventional radio spectrum. Coverage is provided by the 4G/LTE and 3G network so no licence application forms and no licence fees. The system is hosted on a fully secure server located in the UK.
The IP503H enables use of full-duplex communication which provides smooth telephone style conversations. The IP503H users can talk and receive at the same time.
Multiple users in the system can initiate calls respectively. There are no requirements to check or wait for channel availability. Priority Interrupt Calling
The IP503H supports group calls with three or more people. In case of an emergency, you can break into an on-going call to transmit an important message. Industry Leading Compact and Lightweight Body
Compact 59 × 95 × 32 mm and 240 g lightweight body* allows non-intrusive mobility and use.
*With BP-272 battery pack and antenna. Projections are not included. IP67 Dust-Tight and Waterproof
The IP503H has waterproof performance to endure 1 m depth water for 30 minutes. It can be used for outdoor work or places prone to getting wet. Powerful and Clear Audio
The IP503H provides an impressive 900mW of loud audio output. This provides crisp, clear audio allowing you to be heard in eveen the nosiest of environments. Optional Charger Cradle with Bluetooth® Function
When the optional BC-218, charger cradle and HM-215, speaker-microphone ware used, calls can be made with the microphone, while charging the IP503H. Even when the IP503H is not dropped into the BC-218, the Bluetooth® function enables you to wirelessly use the speaker-microphone.
*Service availability depends on the country. Network coverage provided by custom ICOM SIM card.
*May not be available in some countries. Please confirm the regulations in your country before you use. Other Features:
• High quality, clear audio using G.726 Vocoder
• Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls
• Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions
• Vibration alert function notifies of incoming call
• Text message reception and preprogramed message transmission
• Up to 500 memory address book (including Group, Individual, Talkgroup and Telephone lists)
• Voice message recording
• Built-in Bluetooth® and GPS for monitoring/tracking purposes Standard Accessories Include:
• BC202IP2 with power supply.
• BP-272 Li-ion battery pack.
• MB-135 belt clip.
• Hand Strap.
- Nationwide Coverage Over 4G/LTE Network
- Compact (95mm (H) x 59mm (W) x 26mm (D)) and lightweight (240g)
- IP67 dustproof & waterproof + MIL STD 810 G
- Vibration alert
- Full duplex communication
- Licence-Free solution
- Bluetooth functionality
- Built in GPS
- Individual and group calls in full duplex…even without the use of accessories
- Flexible monthly budgeting
- Priority interrupt
- Emergency button and emergency related features including Man Down function and lone worker function.
- 500 item address book
Power supply for the BC-213 fast charger
AC Adapter for BC-197, BC-121N and BC-214 multi-chargers.
The BC-202IP3L is a new multi-connectable rapid charger for Icom’s range of IP/LTE radios and selected Amateur radio products.
AC Adapter (120V/230V & UK 3-pin version available)
6 Way Multi-Charger for the Icom IP100H IP two way radio.
Charger cradle with Bluetooth® function.
Li-Ion battery pack. 7.4V/1150mAh (min.), 1200mAh (typ). Operating time: 4.5 hours in FM and DV mode (Typical operation in 1:1:8 duty cycle). Same as supplied.
Li-ion battery pack 7.4V/1880mAh (min.), 2000mAh (typ.) Li-ion battery. Operating 8 hours in FM mode and 7.5 hours in DV mode. (Typical operation in 1:1:8 duty cycle)
The BP-307 is a high capacity 7.2V / 3350mAh (typ.) Li-Ion battery pack.
Leather case for IP501H/IP503H with Klik Fast system.
Klick Fast stud for IP501H/IP503H/IP100H - attaches to the battery pack.
Hi-Viz leather case for IP501H/IP503H for use with Klick Fast system.
Cigarette lighter cable with DC-DC converter for use with BC-179
Durable type earphone microphone with slim L-type connector
Light type earphone microphone with slim L-type connector
The HM-183LS is a waterproof speaker microphone for selected Icom IP, LTE and D-STAR handsets.
Compact type speaker microphone with slim L-type connector.
Speaker-microphone for use with BC-218 charger cradle (with Bluetooth Function)
Earphone type headset for use with the Icom IP100H, IP501H & IP503H. The OPC-2359 connector is required to use this device.
Headset (Ear-piece type)
Hands-free operation. Requires VS-1/1L/1SL VOX unit for use.
Earphone with Throat-mic
Carrying case (for use with BP-271)
The LC-185 is a carry case for use with the Icom BP-272.
Alligator style belt clip.
Vehicle Bracket Adapter for BC-218 Rapid Charger
Suction cup mounting base for a variety of Icom mobile Amateur radios.
Active holder with cigar-plug for the IP501H/ IP503H/ IP100H
Plug adapter cable. OPC-2006LS is required when using the HS-94, HS-95 and HS-97
OPC-2328 Add Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality to the headsets on your IP100H WLAN handset with the OPC-2328 headset adapter cable.
PTT switch cable (OPC-2359 is required when using HS-102)
- Pro Equip BT550
Bluetooth headset with PTT and dual connectivity capability.
- Pro Equip BT560
Bluetooth PTT microphone with volume control and 3.5mm connector for headset.
- Pro Equip P220LP
Acoustic earphone with mini PTT with lock function.
- RMS-IP LTE Radio Dispatcher
RMS-IP is a powerful IP based PC dispatcher that not only allows you to manage your Icom LTE radio network but also serves as an additional virtual radio on your system. RMS-IP enables a controller to communicate with your team, monitor all radio activity in real-time and ultimately manage your day to day business issues more efficiently. As part of Icom's LTE radio system, RMS-IP provides an important addition to your licence free, nationwide, full-duplex communication network.
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Icom has introduced a new desktop conference speaker microphone for its growing range of LTE/PoC radios. The VE-SP1 desktop speaker microphone is easy to activate… just place the IP501H/IP503H in the slot and start a voice conference with your team…wherever they are!
Bluetooth headset with earpiece and microphone (comes with PTT switch).
PTT switch cable with VOX function. VS-5MC is required when using HS-94, HS-95 or HS-97.
• The features of the system
• The product range including the IP501H/IP503H LTE handset, IP501M LTE mobile, VE-SP1 Desktop Conference Speaker, VE-PG4 RoIP Gateway Module
• Range of accessories
• Despatcher manager which will allow you to track your fleet of LTE/PoC radios.
- New Case Study: Ninehundred Communications Provide Icom LTE Vehicle Solution for North Lincs Aggregates - 15/01/2021
- Introducing Two New Videos Focussing on Icom's Latest LTE and RoIP Products - 13/01/2021
- New Case Study: 2CL, Providing Professional, Dependable Communication to the UK Events Industry - 14/12/2020
- Introducing the BP-307 High Capacity Li-Ion battery pack - 06/10/2020
- New Case Study: APCOA Parking, Maidstone Choose Icom LTE/PoC Radio System - 29/09/2020
- Introducing the Icom BC-202IP3L Multi-connectable Rapid charger - 23/09/2020
- RMS-IP LTE/PoC Radio Dispatcher, Now Available! - 16/09/2020
- Find out more about Icom’s New LTE Radio System with our Knowledge Base Articles - 07/06/2020
- Hiring Two Way Radios For Your Event This Year - 28/01/2020
- New Icom Amateur radio, Commercial and Marine Case Studies - 02/12/2019
- Introducing the IP501MB LTE Base Station - 21/11/2019
- Icom Launch New IP501M LTE/PoC Mobile Radio For Commercial Vehicles - 09/10/2019
- Introducing the IP503H LTE/PoC Radio…Same Great Looks, Even Better Audio - 07/10/2019
- Icom LTE and Satellite Radio Solutions on Show at FCS Business Radio 2019 - 06/10/2019
- Latest Video: ‘Introduction to the Icom LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System’ - 09/09/2019
- Introducing Icom UK’s LTE Radio Mapping Software - 06/09/2019
- Icom LTE Radio Solutions on Display at LAMMA 2020 (Stand 17.616) - 01/09/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway, Providing Seamless Multi-Protocol Connectivity - 26/06/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-SP1 LTE/PoC Radio Desk Conference Microphone - 20/06/2019