LTE/PoC Radio System
Icom’s LTE/PoC radio system enables two-way radio style communication with the ease and convenience of PTT (Push- To-Talk) operation, over nationwide 4G/LTE and 3G networks. This is an alternative to conventional PMR radio, as it enables users to have full duplex, telephone style conversation without the need to invest in extra infrastructure or licensing. The system features the IP503H handheld and the IP501M mobile advanced two-way radios as well as a full range of accessories. An important part of the system is RMS-IP, a powerful, IP-based PC dispatcher that not only allows you to manage your Icom LTE radio network but also serves as an additional virtual radio on your system. RMS-IP enables a controller to communicate with your team, monitor all radio activity in real-time and ultimately manage your day to day business issues more efficiently. The Icom LTE/POC radio solution is ideal for businesses such as traffic management, event management companies, first responders/emergency services, courier/delivery companies, construction companies and even national companies with multiple sites around the country. For more details, visit our LTE/PoC Radio home page.
- IP501M LTE/PoC Mobile Radio
The IP501M is a new LTE/PoC mobile radio to complement Icom's IP501H/IP503H LTE radio handheld counterpart. Designed to be installed in a vehicle, the IP501M will provide a straight forward, easy to use communication tool allowing drivers* with nationwide and European** PTT radio coverage using the LTE/4G and 3G network.
- IP501MB LTE/PoC Radio Base Station
Ideal for a control room or office, the IP501MB LTE base station allows a dispatcher to communicate with their team via the Icom LTE network wherever they are be it in the next town or the other side of the country.
- IP503H LTE/PoC Radio/Handset
The IP503H is a small, lightweight LTE/PoC radio handset that offers licence free nationwide coverage over the 4G/LTE network. The IP503H is ideal for transmitting over long and short distances or areas where conventional radio is not feasible or is too costly.
- RMS-IP LTE Radio Dispatcher
RMS-IP is a powerful IP based PC dispatcher that not only allows you to manage your Icom LTE radio network but also serves as an additional virtual radio on your system. RMS-IP enables a controller to communicate with your team, monitor all radio activity in real-time and ultimately manage your day to day business issues more efficiently. As part of Icom's LTE radio system, RMS-IP provides an important addition to your licence free, nationwide, full-duplex communication network.
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Icom’s LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System is proving to be very popular with many organisations and businesses in the UK including event management, security, logistics & courier companies and sports events/associations.
- Have you Checked out the new Icom UK Systems webpages - 18/02/2022
- New Case Study: Ninehundred Communications Provide Icom LTE Vehicle Solution for North Lincs Aggregates - 20/01/2022
- Introducing New Audio Interfaces for Icom's LTE/PoC Radio Solutions - 15/06/2021
- Introducing Two New Videos Focussing on Icom's Latest LTE and RoIP Products - 13/01/2021
- New Case Study: 2CL, Providing Professional, Dependable Communication to the UK Events Industry - 14/12/2020
- New Case Study: APCOA Parking, Maidstone Choose Icom LTE/PoC Radio System - 29/09/2020
- RMS-IP LTE/PoC Radio Dispatcher, Now Available! - 16/09/2020
- New Icom LTE Remote Speaker Microphone for Vehicle Operation - 28/02/2020
- Icom LTE/PoC Radio Hire - 09/01/2020
- Introducing the IP501MB LTE Base Station - 21/11/2019
- Introducing the IP503H LTE/PoC Radio…Same Great Looks, Even Better Audio - 07/10/2019
- Latest Video: ‘Introduction to the Icom LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System’ - 09/09/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-SP1 LTE/PoC Radio Desk Conference Microphone - 20/06/2019
- Read our Latest LTE/PoC Radio Case Studies - 04/06/2019
- Read our Latest Knowledge Base Article: Two Way Radios for Construction - 08/05/2019