IP501M LTE/PoC Mobile Radio
* Guidance about the use of radio equipment in vehicles can be found on our website: The Use of Two Way Radio Equipment in a Vehicle
** Network roaming charges may apply, check with Icom UK first.
With the custom Icom SIM card, the IP501M operates over 4G / LTE in a closed private network. Businesses can benefit from nationwide, European or even global coverage* without the need for repeaters thus reducing the cost of building and maintaining a wide area network. Users also operate on a closed, private LTE mobile data network providing an extra level of security.
*Network roaming charges may apply, check with Icom UK first.Simultaneous TalkListen Function for Full-Duplex Communication
The Simultaneous TalkListen function provides full-duplex one-to-many communication which users can talk and receive at the same time like a telephone style conversation. Interconnect between IDAS and IP100H Systems
With the VE-PG4 RoIP Gateway Module, the Icom LTE radio solution will provide interoperability with a whole host of radio systems and operating aids such as IP phones, analogue transceivers, IDAS digital transceivers and IP100H wireless LAN network systems. In addition, GPS positional data can be displayed on a dispatcher. Optional HM-230HB Remote Speaker Microphone with External Display & User Keypad
The optional HM-230HB Remmote Speaker Microphone offers an external user interface featuring a full keypad. The screen of the IP501M is replicated onto the HM-230HB giving the user a handheld-like interface. Custom Roaming Tri-Band Icom SIM Card
The custom tri-band Icom SIM card allows the IP501M to roam between the 3 leading UK network providers as well as providing roaming throughout Europe at no extra charge. Licence Free Solution
No licencing is required to use the IP501M, as the 4G/LTE radio solution does not use the conventional radio spectrum, making it suitable for those companies that have vehicles that cover a larger distance. Flexible Monthly Budgeting Available
Attractive and affordable options are available to suit an organisations requirement. Same Operation as IP501H/IP503H
Just like the IP501H/IP503H, the IP501M utilises the same intuitive menu layout. This allows organisations to have a mixture of handhelds (IP501H/IP503H for individual use) and mobiles (IP501M for vehicle use) recognisable to all with the same operating system and key layout. The IP501M also offer full-duplex communication, users can talk and receive at the same time during ‘Individual’ and ‘Group Calls’.
- Nationwide Coverage Over 4G / LTE Closed Private Network
- Emergency Button and Emergency Related Features
- Built-in Bluetooth (dependent on version) & GPS Receiver
- Optional HM-230HB with External Display and User Keypad
- Flexible Monthly Budgeting Available
- License Free Solution
- Custom Roaming Tri-Band Icom SIM Card
- High Quality, Clear Audio
The HM-230HB is a remote speaker microphone for use with the Icom IP501M mobile radio.
Speaker microphone with emergency button (IP54) for IP501M
Hands free kit for selected Icom mobile radios.
PTT & Mic Audio Interface
- LTE/PoC Radio System
Icom’s LTE/PoC radio system enables two-way radio style communication with the ease and convenience of PTT (Push- To-Talk) operation, over nationwide 4G/LTE and 3G networks.
- LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System
Utilising the biggest UK 4G/3G LTE networks*, the Icom PoC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) radio system provides licence free nationwide communication and instantaneous high-quality full duplex operation. The PoC system uses the mobile phone network thus reducing the cost of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
The Icom OPC-1122U is a USB programming cable for many Icom mobile vehicle two way radios.
Microphone extension cable 2.5 m; 8.2 ft for Icom IP501M mobile LTE radio.
D-SUB 25-pin accessory for IP501M
- ProEquip BT550
Bluetooth headset with PTT and dual connectivity capability.
- ProEquip BT560
Bluetooth PTT microphone with volume control and 3.5mm connector for headset.
- RMS-IP LTE Radio Dispatcher
RMS-IP is a powerful IP based PC dispatcher that not only allows you to manage your Icom LTE radio network but also serves as an additional virtual radio on your system. RMS-IP enables a controller to communicate with your team, monitor all radio activity in real-time and ultimately manage your day to day business issues more efficiently. As part of Icom's LTE radio system, RMS-IP provides an important addition to your licence free, nationwide, full-duplex communication network.
Desktop microphone for use with the Icom IP501M LTE/PoC mobile radio.
20W rated input power (30W max. input) external speaker
External Speaker with 6m cable
The VE-PG4 is a versatile RoIP (Radio over IP network) gateway unit, which seamlessly interconnects LMR radios, LTE radios*, IP communication terminals, IP phone systems and external devices. In addition to the IP Network (LAN/WAN), the built-in LTE module (network coverage provided by a custom SIM card) provides virtually nationwide communication coverage.
*Icom custom SIM card required for LTE systems/use.
Bluetooth headset with earpiece and microphone (comes with PTT switch).
• The features of the system
• The product range including the IP501H LTE handset, IP501M LTE mobile, VE-SP1 Desktop Conference Speaker, VE-PG4 RoIP Gateway Module
• Range of accessories
• Despatcher manager which will allow you to track your fleet of LTE/PoC radios.
- Introducing the HM-249 Hands-Free Kit - 25/04/2023
- Read our Latest LTE/PoC Radio Knowledge Base Articles - 17/02/2023
- Latest Video: The Benefits of Push-To-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) Radio Systems - 25/10/2022
- Icom's Innovative Hybrid LTE/Licenced Professional Two Way Radio - 14/07/2022
- Find out more about Icom’s LTE Radio System with our Knowledge Base Articles - 07/06/2022
- New Case Study: Ninehundred Communications Provide Icom LTE Vehicle Solution for North Lincs Aggregates - 20/01/2022
- Introducing New Audio Interfaces for Icom's LTE/PoC Radio Solutions - 15/06/2021
- Latest Knowledge Base Article: Why consider Two-Way Radio for Social Distancing? - 06/03/2021
- Introducing Two New Videos Focussing on Icom's Latest LTE and RoIP Products - 13/01/2021
- New Case Study: 2CL, Providing Professional, Dependable Communication to the UK Events Industry - 14/12/2020
- New Mounting Solution for Icom Satellite PTT and LTE/PoC Mobile Radios - 24/09/2020
- RMS-IP LTE/PoC Radio Dispatcher, Now Available! - 16/09/2020
- New Icom LTE Remote Speaker Microphone for Vehicle Operation - 28/02/2020
- Introducing the IP501MB LTE Base Station - 21/11/2019
- Icom Launch New IP501M LTE/PoC Mobile Radio For Commercial Vehicles - 09/10/2019
- Icom LTE and Satellite Radio Solutions on Show at FCS Business Radio 2019 - 06/10/2019
- Latest Video: ‘Introduction to the Icom LTE/PoC Two Way Radio System’ - 09/09/2019
- Introducing Icom UK’s LTE Radio Mapping Software - 06/09/2019
- Icom LTE Radio Solutions on Display at LAMMA 2020 (Stand 17.616) - 01/09/2019
- Introducing the Icom VE-PG4 Radio Gateway, Providing Seamless Multi-Protocol Connectivity - 26/06/2019
- Nationwide PTT 'Push To Talk' Radio System on Display at Commercial Vehicle Show 2019 (Stand no 3C03) - 09/04/2019
- Icom To Showcase Latest Aviation Communication Solutions At Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 (Stand 5160) - 01/03/2019